Glenn Stewart Released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And wouldn't it be terrible if they all finished up with season ending injuries after about 8 rounds? It's time to move on.
Yes it would, but it would be terrible to be hit by a car when crossing the street or be in a plane crash. Imho life is full of ifs and they shouldn't stop one from doing something.

Yes it would, but it would be terrible to be hit by a car when crossing the street or be in a plane crash. Imho life is full of ifs and they shouldn't stop one from doing something.
Yeah but there are ifs that are more likely to happen then others, and all should be taken into account before making a decision.

Hardaker has been decidedly underwhelming at Penrith from what I have seen. Have they extended his contract to next year yet ?? If not then that is a fair indication of how he has settled in and put in.

Hardaker has been decidedly underwhelming at Penrith from what I have seen. Have they extended his contract to next year yet ?? If not then that is a fair indication of how he has settled in and put in.
I'm not going to comment on whether he's a stud or a dud,but to be fair to him he came straight from SL to NRL without a pre season or any time for combinations or settling in.I think he deserves a full pre season and then the season to form an opinion on whether he's like Tomkins or a decent player.

I don't have any info on this but my spidey senses are tingling and I would not be surprised if B.Stewart is the player to be swapped to Newcastle and G.Stewart may sign as a package deal,they need the experience and I don't think they are attractive to a lot of players at the moment(not that we are either....)

Hopefully Des is Des-perate and signs Foz and Glenn to multi year deals then gets sacked 6 months in.

Get him back at Manly as a trainer/coach. He is the sort of Manly great that we need running the drinks on the field. Would be good to see him involved at Manly in the future. Would help settle some of the conflict that erupted in the last couple of years.
On the water boy issue I was talking to Beaver at Tooves farewell last year and he was all set to run the water for us in 2016. I wonder what went wrong?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4