Glenn Stewart - for or against

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Needs to start on the bench. No other team goes sideways as much as us. I would start Symonds or Hasson with Stewart to be the 1st interchange on.

Had Choc not been injured we probably wouldn't have seen Tom Symonds. I can't understand it. Hasson and Tom deserve much more game time.

He is very bad at the moment, might be on the improve though.

Josh Morris has owned Jamie Lyon for a few seasons now, so I get why Glenn kept cutting away from him.

Out.

Has clearly stifled the attack since he came back.

We are 2 wins, 4 losses and a draw in that time.

We looked better with Symonds running that line out wide, and with the HALVES doing the creating.

Not a fan of this style of thread applies too much pressure on individuals who are only doing their best.

Glen is putting in and trying hard but having a thread title such as this for a player that has given such long hard service to the club i think is taking it too far.

Don't mind constructive comments about his style of play but putting it out for a vote just seems it does more harm than good.

In...reggies.

I love this footy team as much as anyone on this forum but I am smartvenough to know that doesn't mean a blanket worship on anyone who wears the maroon and white. Gift was like a well built sixteen year old playing under tens two years ago and fantastic when on the park last year but he is overweight unfit and stuffing up DCEs confidence and wolf and Lyons space at the moment. look what Watmough did tonight and look at the effort from gift. Crab crab crab. He is better than that I think. But jeez we look slow in attack. Snake get back here ASAP Hiku has been okay but we have no pace anywhere. Love tafua this year though.

In, but we MUST have TRed in as well running wide. Give him a rest for 20 min with Hasson and Horo. The combination of Foran and Symonds is a must it's the only part of our attack that looked dangerous.

OUT!!! He is killing our attack. We have looked sh*t since he came back from injury. Check his DNA for crustacean virus..

In.

Stupid thread. Without Glenn Stewart Manly are an also ran. With a firing Glenn Stewart, Manly are a threat. Need to change the attack up a bit, but dropping Gift straight up is ridiculous.

Played better tonight. Though our attack looked better before he came back. Albeit a champion none the less.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6