Glenn pleads not guilty to fighting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ceagle said:
I reckon Glenn wont get off because the judiciary will be s**t scared of the media and NRL.

This. OJ Simpson's lawyer couldn't get him off this charge.... Not even with the Wookie Defence.

Gallop, the NRL and these people who are reportedly experts want him gone.

If they could.... They'd have him against a wall facing a bloody firing squad.

The NRL Judiciary has a history of sometimes surprising everyone...I'm confident our man is not lost for the year.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Imagine the media up roar if he gets let off, I wouldn't turn my computer, phone, tv or radio on for a week!

a lesser charge would help though

we are all saying the media will have a field day if they let him off, think of it this way:

Stewart being cleared will be a massive story. It will be plastered on the fornt cover of everything. Think how many newspaper news Ltd could sell with a scoop like that.

Well we can only hope he gets cleared

If he gets more than 2 I can't see many putting their hands up for origin next year. The precedent will have been set and everyone will miss half a season on past efforts.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2