Glenn Hall and Indiana

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.news.com.au/national/little-indiana-heals-broken-hearts/story-e6frfkvr-1226022951509

Just read that, god I feel for the bloke. He was a great player for us and reading this story almost had me in tears.

What an absolutely terrible situation and what a champion way he and Kylie dealt with it.

I wish we had, had the money to get him for another year instead of the cowboys. He was very solid last week

My thoughts exactly as I was reading this. He should be at Manly this year with his mates. I reckon we could use him.

yup, was terrible reading that.

hits home when some of us dont realise how good we actually have it.

Yeah that was awful.

I think he was a top solid player for us - and we'd love to have him now. Our bench would look a lot better with Hall on it.

absolute legends both of them, theyve done so well to pull trhough the hard times, and im glad theyre blessed with a baby girl Good stuff Gelnn always be remembered as a winning grandfinal player !!

Such a sad story, but I love his quote when he found out they were pregnant a second time. Made me chuckle.

Shane link said:
Sometimes you just read something and wish you never did....

100% agree, half way through Iw as thinking to myself "i dont want to be reading this"

I have a 2 year old girl and couldn't stop thinking how things can change so much by something so little. :(

Still a nice story, sent it to my wife and two daughters and they all teared up.

Remember it well as we had a MWTS group (116) in Melbourne for the game....we got the call from Zorba to tell us what had happened, was a sad day and the result the next night reflected the mood.

I agree we could use him in 2011, but Salary Caps are a bastard arn't they (which makes you wonder how the **** the Bulldogs are doing it!!

Way to be a complete knob tookey. Turn a heart felt thread into another player bagging session thread why don't you.

Bones link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186905.msg324007#msg324007 date=1300332908]

Like when you read one of Ryan' posts.
[/quote]

Lol yeah,he thinks he can make me feel bad about something i actually have,such an assbandit

I can't even begin to fathom how you deal with something like that. They deserve all the goodness the universe is willing to give them.

I'm glad I picked Hally in my fantasy NRL side now....might even make him Captain this week in honour of his young fella.

Yes, a very heartwarming story.

Can't say that I have ever lost a child but I sort of know what he went throught.

My 2nd Son was born in Jan 94 at Royal North Shore when Sydney was up in flames.  My wife was in Sydney and I had just been posted to HMAS Creswell near Nowra.  I couldn't get up to Sydney for his birth.  He was born with a collapsed lung and we thought he wasn't going to pull through.  He spent 4 weeks in ICU.  He was about 2 weeks old when I finally got back to Sydney.  Worst 2 weeks of my life.

Congrats Glenn & Kylie

Shane link said:

While i do agree that it was horrible, I'm glad I read it. Anyone who thought Manly didn't have an excuse for the performance they put in that night in Melbourne should read it too. To see their mate in a mess like that would mess with their heads.
The words Glen spoke about his little boy tell me he is going to make a great loving Dad and that little girl is so lucky to have him.

So true. Great news for Glenn and his wife to have their new child. I doubt any Manly fan wouldn't wish him well regardless of which club he is at now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6