Glenn and his kicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure we have enough halves at the moment what we are lacking is straight running forwards, there's a time a place for everything maybe the time and place for him playing as a second 5/8 is not every-time he gets the ball. not bagging the guy it just seems if he ran hard and straight more often given we are lacking a few forwards it may be more beneficial to the team at present.

Blake said:
His kick in the 2011 GF was pretty amazing though...

I was just about to say. That grubber pretty much got us on top in that grand final and we were never knocked down after that.

He was crap tonight, worst on field. Didn't lose the game on his own but was trying his best to lose it.

Fluffy said:
He was crap tonight, worst on field. Didn't lose the game on his own but was trying his best to lose it.

Defensively i thought he was good tonight. He missed snake in attack.

He created a couple of good opportunities (one to DCE, one for Hiku and the kick for Wolf) and I though it was his best effort yet since coming back, so he is definitely on the improve. I wouldn't be sticking the boot into him just yet (pun intended)

I don't know what to think. The guy was my favourite player for a while and then we start this year without him and bang! Foz looks to have more room, DCE looks more composed, and horo tafua Matai is lethal. He comes back and we lose to the only top four teams we have played and look cramped flat and rushed in attack where we looked composed incisive and deliberate previously.
Other factors of course but gift needs to get back to full fitness before he is out there for eighty minutes and it seems strange with the back row depth we have to have the bloke blowing out there like he has past three weeks.

Early on his runs were straight and hard, but once we were under the pump searching for points he reverted back to his lateral movements.

The way he plays has a lot to do with timing, I'm sure he'll get back in the groove. What happened to Symonds?

Few weeks in NSW cup me thinks. That kick omg that kick will haunt me for years. I was sitting right behind that tryline we had all the momentum. Crowd was going wild cause we saw it all building up. They were one player down. Roosters looked tired. Then Gifty kicks it on the 3rd. FML!!!!!! That kick.

He has'nt had that much game time. Maybe a stint in NSW cup would be beneficial.
Playing in the top grade he obviously would feel pressure to perform. As others have said he does'nt look fit. He would'nt be under the same pressure in reserves and when his fitness and timing improve he'd be of more use to the team.
It's not as if he's forgotten how to play. I have no doubt he'll get back to his best. We all know what a great player he can be.

Funny how none of you mention his kick that got us the repeat set last night. Also you can't bag the guy for playing 80 minutes, it's not his fault if Tooves wants him to play the full game. He is under done at the moment, we all know that, Tooves probably sees extended game time as the quickest way to get him match fit.

Are people kidding?

Drop him to nsw cup...............and for who?

Sure he hasn't had his best few games but he is still most definitely in our best 13 players

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4