Glen Hall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What an absolute crock of ****. How could hall possibly believe they would award a try for that. And even if he thought about it, the blame, the full blame lays on the video ref, and the fact that they have screwed the obstruction rule so much, and so often, No one can definatively apply the rule

What an absolute crock of ****. How could hall possibly believe they would award a try for that. And even if he thought about it, the blame, the full blame lays on the video ref, and the fact that they have screwed the obstruction rule so much, and so often, No one can definatively apply the rule

jbb/james said:
What an absolute crock of s**t. How could hall possibly believe they would award a try for that. And even if he thought about it, the blame, the full blame lays on the video ref, and the fact that they have screwed the obstruction rule so much, and so often, No one can definatively apply the rule

This is 100% on the money.

jbb/james said:
What an absolute crock of s**t. How could hall possibly believe they would award a try for that. And even if he thought about it, the blame, the full blame lays on the video ref, and the fact that they have screwed the obstruction rule so much, and so often, No one can definatively apply the rule

This is 100% on the money.

Napper said:
I used to like Hall. Not anymore, **** him he's a diving grub. Terrible display of sportsmanship.

This......he was one of my favourite players, but that was disgraceful sportsmanship, pure and simple. :mad:

This display of poor sportsmanship will open up a can of worms. From now on the cheating players will take a dive and The clueless video refs will disallow legitemite tries.

This display of poor sportsmanship will open up a can of worms. From now on the cheating players will take a dive and The clueless video refs will disallow legitemite tries.

You people need to stop being so sensitive, he was just doing whatever he could to try & get his team the win. It's Rugby League, not golf.

Blame the refs for being such incompetant assclowns, not Hally.

You people need to stop being so sensitive, he was just doing whatever he could to try & get his team the win. It's Rugby League, not golf.

Wolfpack said:

Wrong, it was disgraceful sportsmanship.

So do you think Robbie Farrah has good sportsmanship as the king of the dives? If you do I would suggest you are the only one I know of.

Wolfpack said:

So do you think Robbie Farrah has good sportsmanship as the king of the dives? If you do I would suggest you are the only one I know of.

Finally sanity has prevailed wolf pack is spot on any Manly player would have done the same. Stop being so precious bagging out Hally for that is poor form.

Finally sanity has prevailed wolf pack is spot on any Manly player would have done the same. Stop being so precious bagging out Hally for that is poor form.

Ralphie said:
Wolfpack said:

They play the game to win, sportsmanship doesn't come in to it. If a player can save his team a try (& possibly 2 crucial competition points) by taking a dive then I'd say that just about every bloke in the comp would do it. I also doubt that you'd find any Manly players crying foul over Hall's dive.

Ralphie said:
Wolfpack said:

They play the game to win, sportsmanship doesn't come in to it. If a player can save his team a try (& possibly 2 crucial competition points) by taking a dive then I'd say that just about every bloke in the comp would do it. I also doubt that you'd find any Manly players crying foul over Hall's dive.

Diving almost exclusively only works when you have a video ref, and an on-field ref who is too scared to rule on what they see.
It looked like a try, and before video refs, it would have been ruled that way. I'm getting like a cracked record, but let's go back to one ref making all the decisions. Apart from speeding up the play the NRL would save many millions of dollars.

Diving almost exclusively only works when you have a video ref, and an on-field ref who is too scared to rule on what they see.
It looked like a try, and before video refs, it would have been ruled that way. I'm getting like a cracked record, but let's go back to one ref making all the decisions. Apart from speeding up the play the NRL would save many millions of dollars.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6