Glen Hall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Big_Tallz

My 3 year old daughter was laughing when she saw glen hall diving at mati she responded later saying the man doesn't even have the ball I think she knows more correct than the video ref.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:)

My 3 year old daughter was laughing when she saw glen hall diving at mati she responded later saying the man doesn't even have the ball I think she knows more correct than the video ref.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:)

I used to like Hall. Not anymore, **** him he's a diving grub. Terrible display of sportsmanship.

Hall, I believe Brisbane Roar FC are recruiting at the moment.

You should drop in your resume`

Glen Hall is a diving cheat.

His wife and children must be proud.

That's a bit harsh people! He was great for this club and I believe he would still be at Manly if we didn't move him on. Poor form on the dive though, but I still like him!

That's a bit harsh people! He was great for this club and I believe he would still be at Manly if we didn't move him on. Poor form on the dive though, but I still like him!

He gave unbelievable value to Manly, and Manly gave him a chance to establish his career, let's leave it at that.

He gave unbelievable value to Manly, and Manly gave him a chance to establish his career, let's leave it at that.

conanu said:

He was great for us yes but last nights effort puts him up there with Soward. If a Manly player did that i'd be very disappointed

conanu said:

He was great for us yes but last nights effort puts him up there with Soward. If a Manly player did that i'd be very disappointed

No, it was poor form from Hally. I would expect better from him. Maybe it was a bit of a gee up on his old team mates but a couple of things he did were a bit off coloured for an old Eagle.

No, it was poor form from Hally. I would expect better from him. Maybe it was a bit of a gee up on his old team mates but a couple of things he did were a bit off coloured for an old Eagle.

I wonder if the Tigers noticed it, and are now preparing to make him an offer for next year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4