Given the hysteria we got out of this ok

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
If you can stop reading the hysterical biased commentary which is par for the course and water off a ducks back to me then in the cold hard light of day we have got out of this ok.I really thought Gallop would finish us totally out of this and was particularly glad Brett only got a week(which critics conveniently forget was actually 3 weeks).

Darcy looks like a great find but he has played just 3 games and is replaceable.King is a big loss too but we stepped up last Friday to replace him.I thought they would make sure Glen met the same fate as Blair so that is a bonus if we can win the two semis,which will likely be brisbane or dragons in the second.

For the last 3 years our club has gone from one saga to the next and to be honest at an administrative level it is keystone cops.Although we escaped reasonably well it was a very amateurish display from the non football people from Day 1.All I can say is we are very lucky to have a great coach and leader in Des,a good football department and a great roster.I am constantly told Des is the glue that keeps this great club together and nothing I have seen in the last couple of years has changed that view.it is time we move on from all this vendetta stuff and do what we do best.

Where do we finish this year?The answer to that question lies in how you think the loss of glen will effect us in the semis.Can he be replaced like the other losses can?Many will disagree but to me he is our lynchpin and I have some fears about our second semi.But overall the injuries and suspensions have not totally finished us yet and a chance is still there if we can forget all the other rubbish and play football.

We still have enough talent to challenge foer the title. If not for injuries and suspensions we'd have been clear favourites by now. We are not out of it by any means, and we have seen all season our team digs in and plays tough. That won't change, and we do it better than all the rest, so don't be downcast is my suggestion, if we go down it will be a hell of a battle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4