Give Shirvington the Hook

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
U know Kiwi...people like u and a few of your mates make places like this ****ed to have a reasonable discussion on a regular basis....U chip in with bull**** answers that has **** all to do with what others are chatting about. Why dont u piss off I am really sick of petty ****s like u.....

We dont all root sheep and we dont all have to listen to your [email protected] is different, maybe not where u r from but in Oz we r....

There happy now and I spelt **** correct too.......good grammar hey

Frogz said:
U know Kiwi...people like u and a few of your mates make places like this f***ed to have a reasonable discussion on a regular basis....U chip in with bull**** answers that has f**k all to do with what others are chatting about. Why dont u piss off I am really sick of petty can't understand normal thinking like u.....

We dont all root sheep and we dont all have to listen to your [email protected] is different, maybe not where u r from but in Oz we r....

There happy now and I spelt Can't Understand Normal Thinking correct too.......good grammar hey

Hahahahaha it is a footy forum champ, stop taking it so seriously

Thats right dickhead so just stay the **** out of anything u have nothing constructive to comment about....if i comment on something "normal" i dont need a farkwit like u butting in...just comment with your chronies...u can all be buddies together

and yes you have pissed me off, again

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Lol who are these buddies ? Maybe just the people that have been around the place since it started and know each other a bit ?

Anyway im over it, hopefully someday you will see this place for what it is, certainly not something to get pissed off about

:popcorn:
Frogz
tennis-14.gif
Kiwi Eagle​

You see Kiwi....You may be in a location where u have lots of people around u to have a laugh and chat all day....You dont know about mine...some people actually get on here to have a serious chat about things, but only get railroaded by your ****....I have been a Manly supporter for over 40 years, but I wont hang around on this to put up with your(and others) constant dribble.....When I can find out how to cancel my account on Silvertails I will do...in the meantime go **** yourself

Have a serious chat then, nobody is stopping you. There are plenty of topics on here you could have posted in, you chose to come back to this one for another spray of abuse, I didn't force you

Go into the control panel and put me on your ignore list, won't have to read a thing I say and I'm sure both of us would be quite happy with that. If you want any more pointers I am sure people can give you the exact path to get that working.

If not, just grow up, act your age, and move on. It's a footy forum FFS, enjoy it for what it is.

I'm done on the matter, up to you if you keep using the forum or not. Direct any more ranting and abuse via PM coz im sure people are tired of reading it

Wow I missed this, saw Matt Shirvington heading and thought who cares. Little did I know..... always love a good primary school style internet argument. Makes me feel all superior,.... when I'm not the one involved in it of course

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4