Give Shirvington the Hook

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
This guy is out of his depth... a stumbling goose.....He is not a compare , I know he is a Manly supporter but its just not his gig...IMO...Annoying and we get Mathew Johns straight up after....

He was a stutterer on SKY sports...
can't believe they'd have him over
Andy Raymond..he is a brilliant compare.

I just watch the footy, I barely notice any commentators. Geez guys on here are always whinging about someone commentating. You must have too much time on your hands.

Garts said:
I just watch the footy, I barely notice any commentators. Geez guys on here are always whinging about someone commentating. You must have too much time on your hands.

Nope. I'm just a whinger,(and a damn fine one, if I do say so myself)
... and getting better with age! :D

and I cant believe Fox have given Ikin his own how,the guy is the most bias commentator out there,are they that desperate at Fox,agreed,bring Andy Raymond back

I don't care how bad Shirvo performs if he's a Manly supporter ;)

Let the guy settle in, bound to get better :)

Garts said:

Garts. You couldn't have said truer words but in this case Shervo is a bit of a Neville. Same category as the Two Woodies.

Fastest white man in the world. Really what was that all about. Shervo did his fair bit of whinging himself when he failed to make an impression in his ongoing races.

Re Two Woodies. Wouldn't mind the money they made out of Tennis despite my comments above

Kiwi Eagle said:
You're a happy man aren't you Frogz lol

Ooops can't have an opinion Kiwi....Sorry I should say nothing on a public forum...Accept my humble apology....

Ha Ha Kiwi you need to get a life my friend...away from sheep .....Your a happy thing, arent you Kiwi.....lol

Come on Kiwi....I only said the same as you....so I guess im a smart @rse like you then.....

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6