1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give It Two Years & Cheats Win!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Aetna, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Aetna

Aetna Active Member

+56 / 0
    Give it 2 years and cheats win !!!

2002 Bulldogs salary cap then won the Premiership in 2004

2010 Storm salary cap then won the Premiership in 2012

2014 Sharks ASADA then won the Premiership in 2016

As much as I hate to say it, put your money on the Eels to win the 2018 NRL Premiership.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Clever Clever x 1
  2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    +5,438 / 74
    Yup, Sharks should have been torn apart due to their cheating as should the other teams.
    Parra got off with a wrist slap, if they win it in two years it will be a joke
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. manlywarringah

manlywarringah Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+876 / 27
    I just said the exact same thing in another thread.

The worst part is that Greenturd was all over the slime when he handed down their very very soft punishment.

I really believe they will win it within 2 years.

They shouldn't be allowed to get anywhere near a title for 5-6 years. There was no punishment of any significance delivered to parra that would hurt them for anything other than this year:mad:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+4,124 / 126
    The biggest problem for parra winning the comp is that they don't have a good halfback and haven't had one since Sterling.

Any half they sign will be destroyed by the "next Sterling" curse. Even Foran's love for Arthur couldn't overcome the curse
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

+1,338 / 31
    Yeah was thinking about this yesterday. Seems like the best way to win a premiership is cheat and then you will have a strong 'legal' squad 2 years later.

Problem is, if Manly did it we would get the harshest penalty in NRL history.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fibro Eagle

Fibro Eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+712 / 30
    Parramatta have cheated for the last 5 years so to my reckoning they won't win a comp for at least 10 more years o_O
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Aetna

Aetna Active Member

+56 / 0
    Teams that have been proven to be cheating the salary cap should be penalized by having less $ available on their salary cap the following season or two.
    • Agree Agree x 1