Gimmemorley on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
The last two weeks (on NRL on Pox) the tousle-headed one has been knocking Manly's 'lack of depth' as a reason to why they may or will struggle this year. Of course nothing mentioned about two short turnarounds in the first four weeks, or playing away from home for the first 5 or 6 rounds!

He should address his 'concerns' to the new Canterbury coach and his new best mate - D. Hasler. Des obviously thought it more important to re-sign three frontrowers over 30 years of age, plus another one who is 29 this season. One of those frontrowers still regularly tries to play 5/8, rather than consistently hit the line; one is struck down with an injury with no return date in sight; one remains unfit for 1st grade duties and one is playing very well (King).

Unfortunately Hasler apparently chose not to retain the ever reliable Michael Robertson. Once again Robertson's absence last night was just as telling as the absence of Glenn Stewart, Tony Williams or Steve Matai.

Despite all that Gimmemorley, we've won two of the last four NRL premierships and we will recover from the de-Desmondification process, sooner rather than later.

U see the stretch markers around his cheeks.
Looks like he has been doin the hard yards sucking up to his new boss at Canterbury. They are peas in a pod their both money hungry pricks

He is the biggest reason why we were doomed in our northern eagles days. commanded so much money, produced error after error. threw intercepts and hospital passes and the short leg gnome ran funny.
He would know about depleted depth at football clubs!

Cambo, I was thinking that when I posted.

Des: ahhh....attaboy Brett!

Brett: Thanks Sorry, that last batch didn't even touch the sides!

Brookvale said:
He is the biggest reason why we were doomed in our northern eagles days. commanded so much money, produced error after error. threw intercepts and hospital passes and the short leg gnome ran funny.
He would know about depleted depth at football clubs!
I'm just grateful he never played for Manly.

He's one of those players/people it's very hard to have any respect for. Soward is similar.... no class.

Love the guy.

He has tipped against us the last two weeks and has been spot on.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA We have heard it all before about our apparent lack of depth!! MORONS!

Foxsports.com.au's 2011 NRL season preview with Laurie Daley: Manly, tipped to finish 13th
Laurie Daley says: "Like every NRL team, when you've been on top for a while you pay the price with the salary cap. You start to lose players and I think that's what happened at Manly. The club's top 19 players are very good, but if they start to get a few injuries and start to put rookies in, it's hard to see them coping as well as some of the other teams. You really need 25 players who can do the job and I don't know that they've got the depth. If Brett Stewart recovers they are a chance of playing finals football but it remains to be seen how quickly he can get back to his best."

The Adjudicator says: "After such a lacklustre 2010 season I was stunned to see Manly had shopped at Go Lo to grab their off-season recruits. Seriously, Dessie, it aint 2008 anymore - your squad is staler than Bert Newton. This mob will be lucky to make the eight."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/foxsportscomaus-2011-nrl-premiership-season-preview-with-laurie-daley-manly-tipped-to-finish-13th/story-fn2mcuj6-1226009344640

MadMarcus said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA We have heard it all before about our apparent lack of depth!! MORONS!

Foxsports.com.au's 2011 NRL season preview with Laurie Daley: Manly, tipped to finish 13th
Laurie Daley says: "Like every NRL team, when you've been on top for a while you pay the price with the salary cap. You start to lose players and I think that's what happened at Manly. The club's top 19 players are very good, but if they start to get a few injuries and start to put rookies in, it's hard to see them coping as well as some of the other teams. You really need 25 players who can do the job and I don't know that they've got the depth. If Brett Stewart recovers they are a chance of playing finals football but it remains to be seen how quickly he can get back to his best."

The Adjudicator says: "After such a lacklustre 2010 season I was stunned to see Manly had shopped at Go Lo to grab their off-season recruits. Seriously, Dessie, it aint 2008 anymore - your squad is staler than Bert Newton. This mob will be lucky to make the eight."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/foxsportscomaus-2011-nrl-premiership-season-preview-with-laurie-daley-manly-tipped-to-finish-13th/story-fn2mcuj6-1226009344640

Ah yes. The words of professionals that know what they are talking about. I'd love to know who the Adjudicator is. I bet he felt a little embarrassed by that comment by the end of the year.

Lack of depth at Fox sports. Lack of leadership as well. How could they employ such a bunch of morons? None of their current squad are anywhere near smart enought be commenting on a game of rugby league. That is not a high bar - surely they could find someone with enough intelligence to do the job. They would not not have to be brilliant I would settle for someone who could do the job reasonably well.

Kimmorley was up there with worst players to don the Beagle jersey. He should have been embarrassed to take the pay check. Ever since he became a commentator he has done nothing but bag Manly. The guy is a scumbag.

FOX really has some talent in their NRL team...........Kimmorley, Gasnier and lets not forget Mr Hair himself............Laurie Daley!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4