• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pity then about some of his passive-aggressive comments regarding his old team. Admittedly much more low-key than his obtuse mate at Parramatta. However it reinforces the notion that there was a corrosive element centred on the Stewarts', Matai, Chotox and Feiran K; with the Hellenic puppet master pulling the strings.

Last edited:
I'll always have time for Gifty. Not only because of what he contributed to Manly during his career, but because of all players he was one who had every reason to unload on the club in the media when he left, but didn't. He just thanked the club for what they gave him and quietly left to join Souffs. In total contrast to his mate Choc who couldn't wait to talk to the media even though he chose to leave unlike Gift who was shown the door.

Both were warriors who gave their all for Manly during their time here and that won't be forgotten. But the one who was shown the door left with dignity. The one who chose to leave even though the club still wanted him didn't do that.

I still reckon we should offer him a two year deal starting next year (obviously requesting Souths to release him) or a one year deal
for 2017 if he keeps playing the way he has been.

If we are after Bird why not the Gift.
We're not after Bird and I wish that we could flick Myles before he starts.

Gifty had a great run at Manly, but now we need to build on the young forwards to take us into the next Decade of Domination.@:cool:

We're not after Bird and I wish that we could flick Myles before he starts.

Gifty had a great run at Manly, but now we need to build on the young forwards to take us into the next Decade of Domination.@:cool:
didn't you think he was really good for QLD this year?

He was ordinary against us after backing up, but I think it'll be his defence that will be the biggest asset to us next year. He has a good work rate, but he also hits hard, direct, and effectively, so he will tighten up our middle.

didn't you think he was really good for QLD this year?

He was ordinary against us after backing up, but I think it'll be his defence that will be the biggest asset to us next year. He has a good work rate, but he also hits hard, direct, and effectively, so he will tighten up our middle.
Last night showed that he is seriously injured and just playing on.

My concern is that he is in the BoChoc phase of his career and will limp through games. Remember the bench will be limited to 8 subs.

His blatant dropping in on a guy's head, with his knees, was also a big detractor.:mad:

With Darcy reputed to be returning, we don't need another guy that sits on the sidelines due to repeat offences @:cool:

I must be seeing a different gift playing. He has had 2 good games this year, last night being his second 3/4 of the way through the season, mostly average games when on the field but continuing on as Mr injured. Mateo has been very similar to Gift but is on less coin and cops it left right and center.

I must be seeing a different gift playing. He has had 2 good games this year, last night being his second 3/4 of the way through the season, mostly average games when on the field but continuing on as Mr injured. Mateo has been very similar to Gift but is on less coin and cops it left right and center.
Yeah I am as big as any Gifty fan and was gutted when he was forced out, but the notion that he has been tearing oppositions apart is a bit of a stretch. He has been solid, and thrown some nice second man passes on the right edge, but he hasn't been devastating. I'd still prefer he was at Manly, but maybe the pain of losing him is influencing some of our observations of his game at times this year.

Last night showed that he is seriously injured and just playing on.

My concern is that he is in the BoChoc phase of his career and will limp through games. Remember the bench will be limited to 8 subs.

His blatant dropping in on a guy's head, with his knees, was also a big detractor.:mad:

With Darcy reputed to be returning, we don't need another guy that sits on the sidelines due to repeat offences @:cool:
I didn't get to watch last nights match...I take it he was pretty ordinary again?

I guess if he does come and "turns it up" a bit, we can take solace in the fact that he was "allegedly" a big part of us retaining DCE.

I didn't get to watch last nights match...I take it he was pretty ordinary again?

I guess if he does come and "turns it up" a bit, we can take solace in the fact that he was "allegedly" a big part of us retaining DCE.
I think hit blatant knee drop onto Gidley's head, highlighted on the Sunday Footy Show, will have him gone a few weeks. @:mad:

Cheapshots are not what Matai needs to be a Hitman, so Myles needs to clean up his act @:cool:

I think hit blatant knee drop onto Gidley's head, highlighted on the Sunday Footy Show, will have him gone a few weeks. @:mad:

Cheapshots are not what Matai needs to be a Hitman, so Myles needs to clean up his act @:cool:
Fair go it was only Gidley. Three weeks for any other player than Kidley

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6