• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every piece of smart play that Gift does is another dagger in this club. Monumental fukup letting him go. Look at the mess we are in at the moment. Parra will wipe the floor with us tomorrow

Every piece of smart play that Gift does is another dagger in this club. Monumental fukup letting him go. Look at the mess we are in at the moment. Parra will wipe the floor with us tomorrow
To be fair this is the first time I have seen him fit for 3 years.

Bet he plays every game this year and helps them win back to back GF's ( God help us)

Nah don't worry mick they were nothing last year when hayne didn't play they were lost.Without him this year,seriously where are they going to find points.

Souths don't need him to be big because they have size everywhere. We needed him to have a few extra kilos, he is no giant.

It was the right decision not to resign him. Even though he will probably go ok for a year, or maybe a year and a half unless of course he gets injured again.

So tell me again who was the genius that decided to NOT offer Glenn a contract, and give me the reason once more.

To be fair this is the first time I have seen him fit for 3 years.

Bet he plays every game this year and helps them win back to back GF's ( God help us)

And that would just be bad luck. Gifty was injured all the bloody time for us, Half the problem was that he couldn't train most times and came into the side underdone and then got injured repetitively. I cant blame our club too much for moving him on. What kills me now is the fact that we let him go to keep a couple of greedy sooks who want the earth and the moon to be moved just so we can beg them to stay. Thats what kills me.

Fair question.

Probably because I am of the opinion that you make a point once and let it sit, constant repetition of the same point undermines it's value. This point has been made incessantly for several months by the same poster, overselling a point actually diminishes its value - it makes the presenter of it seem needy, unsure of its value even.

Yeah, because there's no topic rehashed in these threads, are there?

You DO seem overly sensitive, and a little over aggressive though pal. Is everything ok? You need a hug? Been a while since you've had human to human contact buddy?

You've spoken about my stature. I see what you did there. You know, spoken about my size because I'm a short ass. You thought of that one alone? I get it..wow..cutting edge stuff...absolute pearl of wisdom right there ! It's almost as though I'm over hearing my 12 year old son talking to his friends...5 years ago.

Mate, your struggling. Go pack another bong, put your Winny Blues down, smash another VB, or whatever else it is you do to remain calm.

And use an oily rag to rub that red off the back of your neck. If calling a bloke out for being short is the best you have..maaaaate....your a simple, simple, weak of character fellow, who's maturity level is still in the school yard.

Fair question.

Probably because I am of the opinion that you make a point once and let it sit, constant repetition of the same point undermines it's value. This point has been made incessantly for several months by the same poster, overselling a point actually diminishes its value - it makes the presenter of it seem needy, unsure of its value even.
Yeah you should only make a point once, and never say it again, no matter the corucmstance in which it may be useful

Fair question.

Yeah you should only make a point once, and never say it again, no matter the corucmstance in which it may be useful

Depends on the circumstances.
You can't say it more than once.
Can.
Can't
Can.
Can't

Etc
:party: @:D:rock:

GIfty was average last night, looked trimmed down but didn't offer all that much. Nothing more than I would expect from Lui/Symonds/Horo

Still doesn't want to run the ball, probably worried about another injury.

Should have gone to England on his retirement plan like all good manly players. Can't wait for this to finish so he can come back to Manly.

I have strong suspicion how Mason and Mateo will go. I have seen them many times over the past few seasons.

There's a perfectly good reason why they get shunted from one club to the next.
Yep, that Joe Galavao was the same. Punted from the Riff, to the Bunnies (Told to retire and become a preacher) and finally the proof of his worth when he was punted from Parramatta, the ultimate insult. Then we were foolish enough to give him a start.

Yes Mick, but that was the previous Administration. The new people are trying to make the best of a bad situation. What's done is done, the egg can't be unscrambled. The choices now are make an Omelette or throw those eggs in the bin. Kelly is trying to make a gourmet omelette.

GIfty was average last night, looked trimmed down but didn't offer all that much. Nothing more than I would expect from Lui/Symonds/Horo

Still doesn't want to run the ball, probably worried about another injury.

Should have gone to England on his retirement plan like all good manly players. Can't wait for this to finish so he can come back to Manly.

Agree just looking at some stats and only 4 runs for 34m and 22 tackles, didnt seem overly involved last night

He did look fit and he did try and get involved but 9 times out of 10 they just used him as a decoy runner.

I'm not trying to knock him - got nothing against him - but the line Phil Gould was peddling - about him making such a difference doesn't ring true to me. But once Phil starts peddling an idea he never stops regardless of what happens in future, so we know the narrative now.

I think the courier lamail were trying to talk up the gifty v that storm nob from the battle of brookie.

So I assume there were huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fights all night long between the two.

not

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4