Gifty, watmough, Foran.... and now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
you know, I like JB a lot. He had a tough initiation under Des, sitting on the bench for full games at a time. He copped injuries, played the utility role, and saw a number of mates moved on.

He's a manly boy through and through, and now he has been offloaded prior to his 'prime'.

But I remember some of the comments on here when other 'manly' legends got moved on.... the threats of removing memberships, not supporting the team, blah blah blah

I fully expect to get shot down about how 'this is different' and there was no Myles/Brown etc that caused those defections.

But let's face the facts - our management, whether it's Bozo or whoever, has decided he isn't worth holding on to for the $$$

It's not nice, but if (and I hope not) this works out like the other three in the title, then I can't wait to hear all of the retractions on here.

I say congrats to Bozo on having Balls to make the big calls. Do you think he's going to enjoy the hatred and criticism?!?

Tough call, made early perhaps. But good on you Bozo for doing what you think is right.

And to Buhrer - thank you for everything you did. I will cheer you from the Hill when you visit next year, as you deserve our thanks and respect.

You will always be a 'feathered friend'

you know, I like JB a lot. He had a tough initiation under Des, sitting on the bench for full games at a time. He copped injuries, played the utility role, and saw a number of mates moved on.

He's a manly boy through and through, and now he has been offloaded prior to his 'prime'.

But I remember some of the comments on here when other 'manly' legends got moved on.... the threats of removing memberships, not supporting the team, blah blah blah

I fully expect to get shot down about how 'this is different' and there was no Myles/Brown etc that caused those defections.

But let's face the facts - our management, whether it's Bozo or whoever, has decided he isn't worth holding on to for the $$$

It's not nice, but if (and I hope not) this works out like the other three in the title, then I can't wait to hear all of the retractions on here.

I say congrats to Bozo on having Balls to make the big calls. Do you think he's going to enjoy the hatred and criticism?!?

Tough call, made early perhaps. But good on you Bozo for doing what you think is right.

And to Buhrer - thank you for everything you did. I will cheer you from the Hill when you visit next year, as you deserve our thanks and respect.

You will always be a 'feathered friend'
Will you have the same sentiments towards Fulton when Greg Bird is signed?

Will you have the same sentiments towards Fulton when Greg Bird is signed?

Will I back him for making decisions?

Yes - I will.

Will I be happy with Greg Bird joining our club? Absolutely NOT

But don't confuse the topics... I'm talking about releasing our loyal players at all he right time - that is my sentiment.

But nonetheless, I take your point on board

Couldn't disagree more. Players were moved on, when the club was strong, and we have been steadily to rapidly declining ever since in all departments around the club.

Here's my opinion:
+ Don't buy Wright, Wiliame, Winterstein, J Wright, A Uate & Lewis Brown and keep Gutherson, Symonds and Hiku. Honestly, we are just stock piling dog ****.

+ Let DCE and his ridiculous contract go, and acquire a 1/2 back on the rise (like Ash Taylor was). That way, we don't carry that absolute passenger and grub in Myles (who only ever plays around Origin time, and is not surprisingly injured all the rest of the time).

+ Use the money saved from those two, to balance out the team elsewhere.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Peta Hiku
04. Dylan Walker
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Blake Green
07. Ash Taylor
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Marty Taupau
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Addin Fanue-Blake
15. Brenton Lawrence

+ We then easily afford to re-up the Trbojevic's.

Talking is past tense here by the way. The club is presently way too damaged & restricted with rubbish now.

Glenn Stewart was behind the club split over DCE.
Watmough was past it
Foran - need I even say anything.
JB - injury prone

Every player listed above was manly through and through but all had issues so were moved on.

Cold hard facts win matches and in turn premierships.

Will I back him for making decisions?

Yes - I will.

Will I be happy with Greg Bird joining our club? Absolutely NOT

But don't confuse the topics... I'm talking about releasing our loyal players at all he right time - that is my sentiment.

But nonetheless, I take your point on board
But I suspect Buhrer was released to accommodate Bird's signing

Glenn Stewart was behind the club split over DCE.
Watmough was past it
Foran - need I even say anything.
JB - injury prone

Every player listed above was manly through and through but all had issues so were moved on.

Cold hard facts win matches and in turn premierships.
Smart man very smart you are.

Couldn't disagree more. Players were moved on, when the club was strong, and we have been steadily to rapidly declining ever since in all departments around the club.

Here's my opinion:
+ Don't buy Wright, Wiliame, Winterstein, J Wright, A Uate & Lewis Brown and keep Gutherson, Symonds and Hiku. Honestly, we are just stock piling dog ****.

+ Let DCE and his ridiculous contract go, and acquire a 1/2 back on the rise (like Ash Taylor was). That way, we don't carry that absolute passenger and grub in Myles (who only ever plays around Origin time, and is not surprisingly injured all the rest of the time).

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Peta Hiku
04. Dylan Walker
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Blake Green
07. Ash Taylor
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Marty Taupau
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Addin Fanue-Blake
15. Brenton Lawrence

Talking is past tense here by the way. The club is presently way too damaged & restricted with rubbish now.

It's a good looking team there @Ryan and I would probably trade it in for the situation we have now

I'm not advocating that everything is perfect - I'm just giving myself heart that we managed to offload some great player at the right time in the past.

And YES, this situation is different.... but AT tHE TIME all supporters were in uproar, and the Perot turned out to be in the pudding a year or two later

I still wish Buhrer all the very best in future, and hope he proves them wrong

Lol I'm going to not re new my membership because im disappointed we let go ONE player!!!! **** Me give me a break eat a tea spoon of cement. Oh Jamie you were amazing for our club you did so much in your 4 years. He was injury prone backrower with plenty of errors in him hardly a superstar. He bleed manly and worked hard and was one of our best this year but in reality it's one ****EN player and your all think boycotting the club is going to get us back to the top. Leaving Manly will make this club even worse and if you want that your not a Manly supporter.

Prefer matulino of Greg bird.
In saying that Greg Bird is my most disliked player of his generation.
When he glassed his girlfriend on the piss then lied to police and had his "mate" take the fall for him.
Never earnt any respect back since that incident, if I was running the league he would of been banned for life.
Isn't he on tye verge of breaking Hooppas record for most suspended player?

Given the likes of Meehan, Hoppa, AFB in the side, these young impressionable blokes don't need this coke fiend sniffin around

Here's my opinion:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Peta Hiku
04. Dylan Walker
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Blake Green
07. Ash Taylor
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Marty Taupau
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Addin Fanue-Blake
15. Brenton Lawrence

Mate couldn't agree more. It's because nearly 20% of our cap is wasted on DCE and Miles which is only allowing us to buy cheap on their way out journey men. We have made this bed so now we have to lay in it.

What this injury prone crap you guys are going on with

2011 26 games
2012 26 games
2013 26 games
2014 23 games
2015 7 games
2016 15 games

He played a tick under 80% of all matches over 6 seasons.
2 ACL, Broken jaw and Broken hand over 2 years! He is definitely unlucky and injury prone.

2011 26 games
2012 26 games
2013 26 games
2014 23 games
2015 7 games
2016 15 games

Unfortunately that streak of 26 games doesn't mean as much when you finished the next two seasons with knee reconstructions

2011 26 games
2012 26 games
2013 26 games
2014 23 games
2015 7 games
2016 15 games

Fair facts @bob dylan

I guess it's a perception - he has indeed suffered injury, which has no doubt impacted his effectiveness in these games

But he still played

Might not be a coincidence we had **** seasons when he was out?
2014 he blew out his knee before the season ended and we only got rolled from the finals courtesy of a grub being a grub (that grub being Reynolds. Foz and Watmough are more dog/cats than grubs)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2