Gifty to play this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lifestart

News is coming through that Gifty will be given right up to game day as a late inclusion on Sunday to play the Panthers. It will be his last game at Brookvale in the Manly colours.

our players and fans will be all pumped up if he plays . What an emotional game day !!!

6/71 said:
This might be unpopular, but can we afford to carry any under done players right now?

There's not that much wrong and I'm sure Gifty running on will be a big boost to the boys let alone us fans who would love to see him one last time in Manly colours at Brookie!

He hasn't been named and I would expect if he was half a chance he would have been named just so that they can boost the crowd numbers on a farewell for him. Doesn't look likely.

If Gifty doesn't get a run before the finals, will we see him in Manly colours again? Great player, but you would think, he can't slot straight back in to the team for finals.

dowdz said:
If Gifty doesn't get a run before the finals, will we see him in Manly colours again? Great player, but you would think, he can't slot straight back in to the team for finals.
Not trying to be argumentative here but who do you think would be better than him even if he's only 60 percent. I wouldn't pick any of the current batch before him.

Manly have scheduled a press conference for tomorrow morning, it is either going to be this or the announcement of something else around players

Dan said:
Manly have scheduled a press conference for tomorrow morning, it is either going to be this or the announcement of something else around players

Anyone got a scoop on what this could be??

Brooky funding maybe?

Jerry1 said:
dowdz said:
Not trying to be argumentative here but who do you think would be better than him even if he's only 60 percent. I wouldn't pick any of the current batch before him.

Oh i agree @Jerry1. He is our best option, all i am saying is, can he slip straight back in to the intensity of finals football?

I can't recall how long he was out for last year, but it took him a while to get going.

Dan said:

Probably just confirming all the players are free agents effective immediately

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8