Gift's warning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I actually like this article. I really hate it when our players start talking about premierships, back to back, top 4 etc but breaking it down to this level I like. Our focus needs to be on this game, when we seem to get too many players talking about the future in the press it usally relates to a poor performance.

I actually like this article. I really hate it when our players start talking about premierships, back to back, top 4 etc but breaking it down to this level I like. Our focus needs to be on this game, when we seem to get too many players talking about the future in the press it usally relates to a poor performance.

Id love to string a few games together and build momentum coming into the finals

We can beat any team on our day as long as we play consistently

Id love to string a few games together and build momentum coming into the finals

We can beat any team on our day as long as we play consistently

That's an honest and fair summation of where they're at! Watch out if the boys can get consistency and momentum going.......

That's an honest and fair summation of where they're at! Watch out if the boys can get consistency and momentum going.......

Good comments from Glenn. I don't like when players talk it up too much but to be fair to the players it's often just misleading media. They might ask one of the young players if they think Manly can go back to back. The player may reply yes if all goes well, then the headline reads something like, Manly claim they can go back to back.
The player often replies to a leading question and then this is turned into a boasting kind of headline which does not benefit the team.
Probably why the journos target the young guys.
Wolfie is always great in interviews. Very honest about Manly's form.

Good comments from Glenn. I don't like when players talk it up too much but to be fair to the players it's often just misleading media. They might ask one of the young players if they think Manly can go back to back. The player may reply yes if all goes well, then the headline reads something like, Manly claim they can go back to back.
The player often replies to a leading question and then this is turned into a boasting kind of headline which does not benefit the team.
Probably why the journos target the young guys.
Wolfie is always great in interviews. Very honest about Manly's form.

Good to hear a sombre attitude for a change.

Lose against Souths and we can be as low as 8th by the end of the weekend.

Good to hear a sombre attitude for a change.

Lose against Souths and we can be as low as 8th by the end of the weekend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6