• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Can't express my admiration for this guy's efforts. I bagged him when they signed him.

What a guy. What a rugby league player.

1 of the moments of the night was a concussed Joe putting in that grubber, if he got there himself would have been play of the year lol

Souths mocked him and released him , no club wanted him , Des gave him an opportunity , self belief and self confidence , what a coach Des is and what a player GI Joe turned out to be.

bit concerned about his concussion tonight. 4 times since the St George game he has suffered concussion. I would rest him next week.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
bit concerned about his concussion tonight. 4 times since the St George game he has suffered concussion. I would rest him next week.

i reckon he's like marty bella; doesn't start playing any good until he bleeds or gets knocked out!

BOZO said:
Souths mocked him and released him , no club wanted him , Des gave him an opportunity , self belief and self confidence , what a coach Des is and what a player GI Joe turned out to be.

We bought him from Parra, a couple of seasons after Souths had said they didn't want him and he should move into the church.

After the game Joe walked around the perimeter of the ground with his kid in tow, one of the last to come around with Matty Ballin. Joe looked to be in good spirits and was walking well. Foran was walking well too

A lot of players walked around and shook hands etc, Georgie was one of the last and was loving the attention and jogging around high fiving everyone.

brookiegreg said:
After the game Joe walked around the perimeter of the ground with his kid in tow, one of the last to come around with Matty Ballin. Joe looked to be in good spirits and was walking well. Foran was walking well too

A lot of players walked around and shook hands etc, Georgie was one of the last and was loving the attention and jogging around high fiving everyone.
Yes Joe did look OK when he came around with his son.

And what about DCE leading the hi-fiving, and he was SO happy. Even some who don't normally, like Kitey, were hi-fiving us!

NRL doesn't get crowds like AFL. WE beat them on TV every weekend though.

The Eagles with 20,000 v Melbourne is a good sign and the AFL will stand up and take notice.

Don't think that they discount the storm.

Afl is terrible on t.v compared to live thats why they all go to the gameto watch and we can see a great game on t.v.

Brookie looked choked!! wow!! lines of people standing. I was there that day at brookie with 27k against parra!! Thta was the best but gee tonight looked pretty close!! If we get our 20k plus from tonight and a a sydney team we will sell out sfs (40,000) and huge dollars for the club!!!
Bet Penn and co are hoping!!Great to see club break even or make a small profit this year when we did hear we were 500k down in June.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2