GF Ticket Arrangements are a mess - can anybody help?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KJEagle

Hi,

First post so here goes.

I am a member and my two sons are next generation members. Yesterday I was sent the code for me to buy the members tickets today. Only problem is I could only buy 2. Ok fair enough I only have one paid membership and I will wait for the non-ticketed members release after 8pm tonight.

This afternoon my two sons get sent emails with their AAN code to purchase tickets. Only problem is according to the email they can only buy 2 tickets per membership and per transaction. The AANs are the same for both as for previous weeks therefore you cannot list multiple on the one order. From past experience after 6pm tonight my ticketed member password will also no longer work - why?[/u]

Therefore There if this is correct there is no way I can buy 3 tickets together. Go figure.

Given we have been to just about every Sea Eagles game at Brookie this year and last saturday's semi it is very disappointing.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
KJ

If you haven't used up your allocation on your own AAN I can't see why you can't use that and one of the others tonight.

That said, there's probably people around here still with AAN's to spare. Good luck.

Volley said:
If you haven't used up your allocation on your own AAN I can't see why you can't use that and one of the others tonight.

That said, there's probably people around here still with AAN's to spare. Good luck.

Thanks!! If anyone has a spare AAN then please PM me.

I think you will find that the AAN only is required for Internet bookings. If you purchase at Ticketek or on the phone you show your card.

Mate I can't go as I'm in cairns - I can send you my number if you like.

No pm icon next to your name?

JUST EMAILED IT TO YOU

Any non-members who haven't got tickets yet can sign up to mynrl for free then log in at the below link to get a code which should let you get tickets at 8 tonight

http://www.nrl.com/NRLHome/MyNRLFinalsSeriesOffer/tabid/10896/Default.aspx

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4