GF team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree Torana. T-Rex needs to be there for the full 80. Put it this way - I saw the Bronco's defense holding off on our left side "in case" T-Rex got the ball. That left other players open - he is improving the whole team due to this.

That's an asset you can't buy.

Some people hAd to much to drink last night. If Stevie goes Lyon and oldfield one side and hoppa and robbo on the other. Rex must start

RE: Gift & Darcy replace??

Definitely Robinson and Mauro. Mauro in particular will be unlucky but we need Buhrer on the bench for versatility and he can provide some offence that Mauro simply can't.

RE: Gift & Darcy replace??

Lussick was a machine against Melbourne last time, you can tell he hates them already. Lussick needs to be in the team, he will be our best prop next year.

Neither player will be suspended. However if something ridiculous occurs at the match review (has that ever happened?) I reckon Des will go with minimal disruption.

The options are Buhrer straight to left centre (he did well there early in the year, 2 tries from memory) . . . and add Seu Seu to the bench. Or Whare in to left centre, leave Buhrer in his bench role and of course also add Lussick. I think Whare scored his 3 tries there last year at left centre.

Whare would be a gamble on the face of it but I would be inclined to give him a go. Des has plenty of options, and will make the best choice. May depend on who we play against?

Hoppa must be center for us if Matai is out. How often do you get to replace your suspended center with SOO representative one?

Ceagle said:
Hoppa must be center for us if Matai is out. How often do you get to replace your suspended center with SOO representative one?

If Matai is not available, I'm pretty sure given his track record Des will bring in Oldfield.

And your suggestion makes sense, Hoppa to Matai's centre position inside Robbo and Oldie outside of Jamie where he can give him more protection then Steve did in the last Bronco's game.

No chance Oldfield plays in this GF if Matai is out.

Buhrer in, Lussick takes his spot on the bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4