GF team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
Worst case scenario

1.B.Stewart
2.Oldfield
3.Lyon
4.Hoppa
5.Robertson
6.Foran
7.DCE
8.Galuvao
9.Ballin
10.Kite
11.Watmough
12.Rodney
13.G.Stewart

14.Lussick
15.Rose
16.Buhrer
17. Mauro/Robinson

Only weak point is Oldfield, I shiver at the thought of him playing. He absolutely needs to be on the same side as Lyon.

A Copley esque performance I am worried about from Oldfield.

Oldfield's got plenty of potential, but I also worry at the thought of him in a GF. He needs to play plenty of games consecutively, which he hasn't been able to do.

Geez, if T Rex and Matai can get off we'll be really hard to stop. Tough to beat anyway really.

I honestly think both with play, and this will be the team:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Will Hopoate
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Joe Galuvao
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tony Williams
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Goerge Rose
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Shane Rodney

Williams will play, but I fear Matai will not.

So, Williams in the forwards, Oldfield does not play and Watmough in the centres filling in for Matai..

Yes, that's right, Watmough in the centres.

silvertail said:
Williams will play, but I fear Mattai will not.

So, Williams in the forwards, Oldfield does not play and Watmough in the centres filling in for Mattai.

Yes, that's right, Watmough in the centres.

They'll both be right, but just in case the Little Finger at left centre & Oldfield on the wing.

good chance matai will cop a penalty. we could lose his big game experience which is one thing, but it adds a vulnerability in defensive stability on that side.
t-rex? no (I think he'll be playing)
buhrer? maybe
hoppa? maybe, with oldfield or whare to right wing. but that adds more instabiity, and also in managing kicks.
watmough? no way, dude.

I think buhrer will be the option if matai is rubbed out.

Ryan said:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Will Hopoate
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Joe Galuvao
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tony Williams
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Goerge Rose
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Shane Rodney

Agree!

With Vidmar back as a Travelling Supportah :p

Ryan said:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Will Hopoate
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Joe Galuvao
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tony Williams
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Goerge Rose
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Shane Rodney

Agree except Rodney to start and Williams to the bench.

Gift & Darcy replace??

Almost full strength next week provided they dont try to hobble us at the judicery. Gift of coarse slots straight back in & I would have Darcy on the bench. Imo Robinson who has been admirable will miss out but who else, if anyone??

RE: Gift & Darcy replace??

Robinson, mauro..not a real hard one for Des.
If Stevie goes(i don't think he will),
Mr fix-it (Buhrer) to replace him.

Oldy has done well when he plays outside Jamie. Remember he caught jamie's chips to score two spectacular tries earlier in the year? His problem games were when he played in Robbo's place on the left vs tigers and broncs. But I feel confident matai will be ok.

T-Rex off the bench? Have you guys watched his 80 minute efforts these past 2 weeks? Impact for the full game.

Rodney's hands, and his hitting in tackles and not sticking have been very frustrating to me these past two weeks.

Ryan said:
T-Rex off the bench? Have you guys watched his 80 minute efforts these past 2 weeks? Impact for the full game.

Rodney's hands, and his hitting in tackles and not sticking have been very frustrating to me these past two weeks.

Exactly everytime we were near their tryline i was screaming give it to trex!!! He is a bloody machine.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7