GF Qualifier games chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Well 2 games this weekend again
Friday
Titans  v Roosters
Saturday
Dragons v Tigers

I'm wanting the Titans & Tigers to get thru as the other 2 can go & f%# each other as they have the most arrogant other fans I have ever heard,  even though I don't know how the **** the tigers have gotten so far this season has me puzzled, if the dragons were to get thru it probably will be a snoozefest game as they are a boring team to watch (imo)
at least a titans v tigers game may be worth watching
the illawarra mercury is becoming sickening to read now as its wall to wall dragons crap
lol @ railcorp scheduling trackworks on Saturday on the illawarra line & putting buses on instead

Hi berks, i know what you mean about those arrogant pricks. But I can't stand the tits for some unknown reason so I'm hoping for an all Sydney GF. tigers/roosters

I am with you, go the Tigers and the Titans..

The Tigers are and have been the most exciting team in the NRL for years. These days with the return of Fulton and the addition of Ellis they are a pretty good team. They lack a quality 1 and 7 which contradicts the all the experts who say you need a good 1,7 and 9.

Im with Tigers v Titans and hope that someone flattens Farrar in the big one (ala Lamb on the black pearl) He is a smug prick

I hate Tigers also but dont want the Dragoons to get a sniff.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Well 2 games this weekend again
Friday
Titans  v Roosters
Saturday
Dragons v Tigers

I'm wanting the Titans & Tigers to get thru as the other 2 can go & f%# each other as they have the most arrogant other fans I have ever heard,  even though I don't know how the f**k the tigers have gotten so far this season has me puzzled, if the dragons were to get thru it probably will be a snoozefest game as they are a boring team to watch (imo)
at least a titans v tigers game may be worth watching
the illawarra mercury is becoming sickening to read now as its wall to wall dragons crap
lol @ railcorp scheduling trackworks on Saturday on the illawarra line & putting buses on instead

Yeah I lol driving home from work when I heard the news. :D

I think the tigers are the only team left that could beat the dragons.  The roosters should roll the titans.  A tigers - roosters grand final for mine.

Im cheering for a roosters v tigers gf.. with the roosters to win, todd carney is an absolute champion now he has his head on straight, should have signed with us a couple of years ago...

I'll be at the Titans V Roosters (have a mate who is a mad Rorters fan)....the only seats we could get were in Bay 317......we OWN that area of Suncorp....crap seats really but with an estimated 25,000 Titans fans already booked what more could I do.

To be honest I am ambivilent on Rorters V Tiny Tots, I suppose I should support the Rorters for my mate but then something says I should support the Tits as I am living in Queensland.

As to the Tiggers V St Choke.....OMG I hope the Tiggers win.....I want nothing more in this year of RL than to see St Choke do just that...choke!!

Yep the chokers tag will forever be theirs  if that happens & I will never  let the goon fans forget it LOL

TBH the Dragons deserve it.

They have been the dominant and best team over the pat 2 years. Hate them or not they have been playing a head above every other team

I want those Saintscumbags to make the GF and then suffer the worst. The massive expectation of "we deserve victory because we've been the best" only to be taken away. It's the worst feeling possible just like we suffered in 97, 95 and 83.

I don't care who wins it from here, no real hate of any team left in the comp, and a bit of coin on some of the them too

Was praying that the Tigers v Dragons would be on the Friday night because I am in Sydney that night but it wasn't to be

I don't really like the Roosters but I want to see an all Sydney final. Plus the Titans have Nathan Friend and I really really really hate that guy. Has to be by far the most overated player in history, only reason he tackles so much is cause he falls over and happens to land on the players. And for one reason or another wouldn't mind seeing the Drags go though. Which means the way I tip its going to be a Tigers V Titans GF

mickqld link said:
I want those Saintscumbags to make the GF and then suffer the worst. The massive expectation of \"we deserve victory because we've been the best\" only to be taken away. It's the worst feeling possible just like we suffered in 97, 95 and 83.

Have to agree with you Mick. Would be great to see the dragons get done in the GF and watch Soward cry.

I would prefer the titans to win the GF, but I could live with the roosters winning it. I couldn't live with either the dragons or tigers. Hate them both.

Nothing good to say about any of the teams left though I'd like to see a Saints vs Roosters GF.

As Dan said, Saints deserve it after being dominant for two years straight. Can't stand the Tigers at all, Benji, Farrah & Beau Ryan on their own are enough to make me hate that entire club.

I don't think Roosters really deserve to be there, having arsed their way through to where they are now. Titans are the same but are nearly as smug as Wests & Queenslanders to boot. Couldn't bear seeing them in the GF.

I'm hoping for a Titans V Tigers GF, with the Titans winning.
I can't stand Illawarra-Stgeorge, nor East. My worst nightmare would be those two in the GF.
One thing Easts success shows is that you can neglect your junior development and buy a premiership. It sends a bad signal.

If the conspiracy theory hangs true it will be a titan/tigers gf.  Just wish an afl team was starting up on the northern beaches.  Living in Balmain I hate the tigers and they do not deserve to be there having had the benefit of 5 extra players each game through the season.  Would love to see the dragqueens in the gf only to see them lose, that would be priceless.  Not a fan of any of the remaining 4 but would pick the roosters as the least hated

MissKate link said:
If the conspiracy theory hangs true it will be a titan/tigers gf.  Just wish an afl team was starting up on the northern beaches.  Living in Balmain I hate the tigers and they do not deserve to be there having had the benefit of 5 extra players each game through the season.  Would love to see the dragqueens in the gf only to see them lose, that would be priceless.  Not a fan of any of the remaining 4 but would pick the roosters as the least hated

The conspiracy theory is more than just a myth. I was saying to my workmates after the first couple of rounds that it would be Tigers V Titans GF for that very obvious reason and now it is about to come true. Also said just watch they will get the armchair ride from the refs too.Wish I had've put some money where my mouth was back then.

I reckon it will be a titans and tigers GF and cant wait.

If Dragons make it I'm going to have a sleep during the game expecially after 10 stubbies. They are boring and do not promote the modern game. They play like teams in the 80s without the fights.

Bring on 2011

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4