1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get Your Tickets - Manly Fans !

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ChuckWood, Sep 8, 2008.

1. ChuckWood

ChuckWood Active Member

+4 / 0
    We managed to get 8 tickets today and looking forward to Saturday nights game. With tickets going on sale to the general public tomorrow ( Tuesday 9th Sept ) , it is very likely that this match will be sold out before Wednesday.

All Manly fans should get in early and grab as many tickets as they can , otherwise the Dragons fans are gonna pounce and grab 1000's of tickets. The Dragons have a very strong supporter base and they attend away games in big numbers ( and they wear their jerseys ).

We need to take advantage of our "home" semi final and get a victory over the Dragons which will earn us a rest in week # 2 of the finals.

Get on-line or get to a Ticketek Agency early on Tuesday

2. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

+0 / 0
    Last year I got really good tickets the week of the G/F so I'll take my chances again.

when ever the storms likley to be involved theres always a heaps of tickets around, as the storm don't really have any fans.

Though if its a Storm eagles G/F I'd be suprised if the NRL didn't try and move the game to Melboune.