Get up, stand up....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am hurting like you Woodsie . We are both passionate Manly supporters and I have lost faith in the coach who can not get his players primed up for games that we are meant to win

All good Bozo, but I think our butthurt makes us lash out like I did at Walker, Ferris, DCE and others during the game. I also believe we were primed for the game.

You did not answer either question I asked.

Nothing wrong with you having opinions but do you have any solutions to propose?
You are wrong there Ranger . Changing the coaching staff would fix everything . A new direction is a new result .

I counted Norman Foran and Semi missing from the Eels, who have I left out?
We had more of our top players missing than they did.
Which one of our players that are missing are as quality as those 3 that you mentioned and how do you compare the turmoil that the Parra club is going through against ours
We were everyone's tip to win this game for good reason

All good Bozo, but I think our butthurt makes us lash out like I did at Walker, Ferris, DCE and others during the game. I also believe we were primed for the game.
Your a good Man Woodsie . After all you are a passionate Manly man !!!

Could you be loved? (Not much chance around here Trent).
giphy.gif

You are wrong there Ranger . Changing the coaching staff would fix everything . A new direction is a new result .

I didn't ask you who do think won't coach us to a premiership.
I asked who you think will coach us to a premiership. After that we can discuss it further.

So far you have blamed Barrett, but you haven't suggested an alternative.

You also haven't said why you think Anthony Siebold (ex-Storm, current Queensland assistant coach) left our club after 1 year of a 3 year contract.

As much as we all hate to admit it, Brad Arthur manages a game plan to beat us every time.

He knew by shutting down Cherry & Turbo that we wouldn't have a great deal more.

Add Lyon ( or an established 5/8) to that game and we may have won.

We all know Walker isn't a half, he may yet prove to be an incredible centre but once they shut down the above players we were buggered in attack.

I didn't ask you who do think won't coach us to a premiership.
I asked who you think will coach us to a premiership. After that we can discuss it further.

So far you have blamed Barrett, but you haven't suggested an alternative.

You also haven't said why you think Anthony Siebold (ex-Storm, current Queensland assistant coach) left our club after 1 year of a 3 year contract.
After Barretts contracts expires / sacked. We will know which other options we have
The question is not why Why did Seibold Leave ? but why didn't he take the other two with him feathered friend :)

I'd much rather bitch slap Cartwright with a cactus.....
That would be enjoyable!!!!
The fact is both Barett and Cartright are not MANLY, SIMPLE AS THAT. They have not played in the jersey and being through the system, good or bad as it maybe. Everytime Manly has bought an outside coach in, Lowe, Sharp have failed miserably. You cannot teach culture of Manly if you do not know it yourself. TOOVEY carried this club he had more guts then the whole team put together, he has being in the trenches as we all know the stories. Unfortunately the penns who have never laced a football boot in their silver spoon lives, are trying their best with the clown to introduce a new culture. It's the old saying when kea ting was pm, how does his start a small business, give him a big one and wait 6 months. I find the Manly we knew is a shadow or skeleton of that major force we once were. No one fears us or brookvale anymore. Sure we have the core players gone, but good management would have seen this coming and being proactive. Instead they were reactive and panicked and gave DCE THE KEY TO CASH DRAWER. We should have said thanks but on your bike and built the team around the juniors and developing them. To pay him 10 million is nearly as bad Obama flying in 400million to Iran. Let's hope this nightmare ends quickly and the coaching staff fall on their sword. Bring back a ex Manly player to coach and watch the difference.

The fact is both Barett and Cartright are not MANLY, SIMPLE AS THAT. They have not played in the jersey and being through the system, good or bad as it maybe. Everytime Manly has bought an outside coach in, Lowe, Sharp have failed miserably. You cannot teach culture of Manly if you do not know it yourself. TOOVEY carried this club he had more guts then the whole team put together, he has being in the trenches as we all know the stories. Unfortunately the penns who have never laced a football boot in their silver spoon lives, are trying their best with the clown to introduce a new culture. It's the old saying when kea ting was pm, how does his start a small business, give him a big one and wait 6 months. I find the Manly we knew is a shadow or skeleton of that major force we once were. No one fears us or brookvale anymore. Sure we have the core players gone, but good management would have seen this coming and being proactive. Instead they were reactive and panicked and gave DCE THE KEY TO CASH DRAWER. We should have said thanks but on your bike and built the team around the juniors and developing them. To pay him 10 million is nearly as bad Obama flying in 400million to Iran. Let's hope this nightmare ends quickly and the coaching staff fall on their sword. Bring back a ex Manly player to coach and watch the difference.

I won't disagree with your post ( as you did mine) as I'm sure most probably agree with you BUT other than the most obvious ( Hasler) who would you bring in,

Willow
Chad Randell
Scott Fulton

Who else is out there with coaching experience that's a Manly man??

And don't say 2V, as you know as well as I do that ain't happening whilst ZtH and Mr Fluffy is in control!

As much as we all hate to admit it, Brad Arthur manages a game plan to beat us every time.

He knew by shutting down Cherry & Turbo that we wouldn't have a great deal more.

Add Lyon ( or an established 5/8) to that game and we may have won.

We all know Walker isn't a half, he may yet prove to be an incredible centre but once they shut down the above players we were buggered in attack.
We all know that Mark but.............
What we will never know is that after 21 rounds why Barrett keeps the porshe Walker in the garage at 5/8 limiting our strike power out wide (Wiliame and Brown lol ) and restricting our playmaker options and in the halves .

We all know that Mark but.............
What we will never know is that after 21 rounds why Barrett keeps the porshe Walker in the garage at 5/8 limiting our strike power out wide (Wiliame and Brown lol ) and restricting our playmaker options and in the halves .

Possibly because any other option would have been worse.

I won't disagree with your post ( as you did mine) as I'm sure most probably agree with you BUT other than the most obvious ( Hasler) who would you bring in,

Willow
Chad Randell
Scott Fulton

Who else is out there with coaching experience that's a Manly man??

And don't say 2V, as you know as well as I do that ain't happening whilst ZtH and Mr Fluffy is in control!
Those three are just as bad as Barret, especially Fulton, they tried an inexperience coach in Barret and failed, why not Cliffy, you know the guy was a legend and obviously got results already.

If only we could all just get together, have a beer and a feed, then give Trent, Carty, DCE, and Anthony a big group hug. I wonder if Bozo could organise that?

Those three are just as bad as Barret, especially Fulton, they tried an inexperience coach in Barret and failed, why not Cliffy, you know the guy was a legend and obviously got results already.

I once spent half a day in a Corporate Box sitting next to Cliffy, and asked him if he ever wanted to coach, the answer was " no ****ing way".

Next ( and don't say Beaver as he feels exactly the same)?

PS: I'm not trying to be smart , I'm just saying there's not a list willing to stand up beyond those I've mentioned!

I once spent half a day in a Corporate Box sitting next to Cliffy, and asked him if he ever wanted to coach, the answer was " no ****ing way".

Next ( and don't say Beaver as he feels exactly the same)?

PS: I'm not trying to be smart , I'm just saying there's not a list willing to stand up beyond those I've mentioned!
I take your point but as long as we are moving away from the establishment don't things will ever get better, might as well change the name of the club because I sure don't recognize it as it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8