Get rid of them now !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our left edge was horrible defensively, Blair was all at sea and some horror mistakes set the tone. The turning point was the strip not picked up when we were 4-0 and on their line, they got the ball and scored back to back tries and we were out out of the game. Our halves were not at the races today, but to be fair they had zero platform to operate.

Foran killing our left edge poor options bad defence hogging the ball sideways running, what he has done his killing jamie buhrers running game. I say play ferris on the right edge with cherry atleast cherry is having a dig

The future has arrived
1:Tom T
2: Hiku(Tafua when fit)
3:Wiliame(Matai option of early release)
4:Lyon
5:Wolf(Hiku when Tafua returns)
6:Mateo
7:JLJ
8:Jake T
9:Ballin
10:Sao
11: Buhrer
12: JSL
13: Lui
14:Hodges
15:Tyson Andrews
16: Mason(Starling when fit)
17:T red

Mate, no wonder you have 42 likes in 56 posts.

This exact footy team would have a great crack at a lower top 8 spot and when the $$$ are spent and a couple of marquee players come in from next year will assist in challenging for premierships again.

You are spot on.

NYEagle

Why would they be interested in putting their bodies on the line when the board and management don't support the club, players or coach! If I were a player my heart wouldn't be at Manly either. Especially under this lot of owners
The new board rocked the ship and now it's sinking, 12 months we were a driven side. Now a shambles! What's changed? The board... But Toovey is the scapegoat. Tom Trbojevic Played really well and so did Cheyse Blair. I predict a win against the panthers.

The new board rocked the ship and now it's sinking, 12 months we were a driven side. Now a shambles! What's changed? The board... But Toovey is the scapegoat. Tom Trbojevic Played really well and so did Cheyse Blair. I predict a win against the panthers.
I'm hoping we get a win. Everyone thought we'd beat Canberra that wasn't to be. Tom T is a great young up and comer. All the T boys are. Manly is lucky to have them.
Poor Tooves. I hope he doesn't walk from all the pressure he's under. I'm looking forward to watching the Q&A with Joke Kelly streaming!!! Wonder what he had to say and what questions were actually put to him!!

Stop trying to hijack threads with your agenda. The management aren't lacing on a boot. And if you'd ever played a sport at a high level you'd damn well know you don't play for managment. You play for your teammates and your coach and your own personal pride and in big professional sports for the people cheering for you. All of those things have gone out the window for many of them it seems. Foz is dogging it and it seems cancerous on our left edge defence
Hijacking threads.... Big word for a man who calls himself Lurker!
My agenda like everyone else's is to get rid of the "cancers" you say it's Foz, I say it's higher up! Your opinion is your own just like mine is mine. For all you do know I may have played an elite sport and represented whoever but I know 1 things for sure.. When there are problems behind the scenes and the coach isn't being supported by management it shows on the field!! You must be well aware of that to. It happens at other clubs to.
It'd probably be a good thing if I did lace up my boots, I'm sure if play better then some of the boys did last night!

At this point early releases aren't reAlly an option for guys like Foran or Matai. If players get released it's usually low salaried guys that can be absorbed. I personally think there are no takers for Matai anyway. It's why he resigned. That video he releases when he announced his resigning, he looked like someone was holding a gun to his head.

I also fail to see why Tooves club legend status should impact how he's viewed as a coach. He took over a premiership winning squad and maintained the status quo but hasn't been able to do much when big challenges were thrown up. And if he's lost the team then that's it. I don't know if that is the case. Maybe it IS all the injuries. But really we are lucky to have even one win this year and if you are doing an honest assessment of the current situation, then you need to ask if Tooves is the man for the job.

I think the inevitable will happen soon. It is clear that the players are not buying into Tooveys coaching anymore. It is now about do the club keep Toovey or let Foran go now. Toovey has his own way but surely now wholesale changes are needed to get some life and enthusiasm back into the team. The team badly needs that now.

My agenda like everyone else's is to get rid of the "cancers" you say it's Foz, I say it's higher up! Your opinion is your own just like mine is mine. For all you do know I may have played an elite sport and represented whoever but I know 1 things for sure.. When there are problems behind the scenes and the coach isn't being supported by management it shows on the field!! You must be well aware of that to. It happens at other clubs to.
It'd probably be a good thing if I did lace up my boots, I'm sure if play better then some of the boys did last night!
Believe it or not very few ppl seem to have that agenda. Who would you replace them with? Max is gone and you are incredibly frustrating. Who has the cash or the want right now? I know you haven't played sport at a high level or you're just deluding yourself but no one plays for the board. It's foz in particulars lack of commitment or even professionalism that is pissing people over most. It's pathetic if you want to blame people that aren't on that field. Sure blame them for not assembling a good enough team. But they haven't made the gameplan and they aren't the ones not tackling. If I just stopped doing my job would I be blaming my boss? No! So stop turning everything into an anti managment crusade and pick your moments. If you do I'll listen to you. Until then I consider you an agenda driven dribbler

Believe it or not very few ppl seem to have that agenda. Who would you replace them with? Max is gone and you are incredibly frustrating. Who has the cash or the want right now? I know you haven't played sport at a high level or you're just deluding yourself but no one plays for the board. It's foz in particulars lack of commitment or even professionalism that is pissing people over most. It's pathetic if you want to blame people that aren't on that field. Sure blame them for not assembling a good enough team. But they haven't made the gameplan and they aren't the ones not tackling. If I just stopped doing my job would I be blaming my boss? No! So stop turning everything into an anti managment crusade and pick your moments. If you do I'll listen to you. Until then I consider you an agenda driven dribbler
Well I don't believe it or not because over 80% of the people want them gone. You have an agenda to or do you not see that? Yours is to rid of Foz... The bloke was injured 2 weeks ago and if YOU were ever an elite athlete then you would understand it takes a while to get back into full fitness.
You know nothing about me so for all you know I could be a player who is playing amongst the team or for any other team!
I am certain there would be a few people that would buy the Penn's out because they don't want to see their team go in the wrong direction. There are quite a few millionaires out there that would help if you put the offer to them. Yes Max is gone from being an owner but thank God he hasn't left the club and his passion is still alive for all of us to see and hear.
Consider me what you will but at least my dribbling is getting out there for all to read and like!

Mate your right,
We are not doing crap because of the two halves that haven't signed for next year. Forwards need to push forward for the halves to get to work. It's a team effort and everyone needs to lift.
And as you say the instability is coming from higher up. It's a ripple affect.
The players need confidence in one another again, they need to make the most of what they got now. Once we start signing new players for 2016 it still doesn't matter because this 2015 and the boys need to get to work. I predict a win against the panthers. The boys won't be sitting on their hands anymore. I'm confident in that.

Mate your right,
We are not doing crap because of the two halves that haven't signed for next year. Forwards need to push forward for the halves to get to work. It's a team effort and everyone needs to lift.
And as you say the instability is coming from higher up. It's a ripple affect.
The players need confidence in one another again, they need to make the most of what they got now. Once we start signing new players for 2016 it still doesn't matter because this 2015 and the boys need to get to work. I predict a win against the panthers. The boys won't be sitting on their hands anymore. I'm confident in that.
Thanks Manly honor. At least someone has brains and sees what's really happening . Happy Easter mate

Cheyse Blair wa shoreline, did a couple of good things, but was horrible for the most part.

I feel sorry for Blair who is the defensive coach for Manly down there ? Surely they could nip this in the bud for the kid and fix it. It wouldn't make him feel good. The old saying mark your man, don't leave your position and yell at the others to slide down to help. These sort of coaching errors does not help Toovey either as head coach

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2