Get rid of them now !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Evans while not great is at least committed in defence and possibly carrying and injury, the other kid has no heart.

DCE to the cocaine sniffers tomorrow. Foran can go join his meathead mate, you know the other ex-Sea Eagle at Parramatta tomorrow. You cannot show commitment if you have decided in Round 1 that you are leaving. Unfortunately Toovey must go too. The team are clearly not interested in putting their bodies on the line for him. Absolute legend but he will have to go or we wil get our first ever wooden spoon.

DCE to the cocaine sniffers tomorrow. Foran can go join his meathead mate, you know the other ex-Sea Eagle at Parramatta tomorrow. You cannot show commitment if you have decided in Round 1 that you are leaving. Unfortunately Toovey must go too. The team are clearly not interested in putting their bodies on the line for him. Absolute legend but he will have to go or we wil get our first ever wooden spoon.

If the players aren't interested in putting their bodies on the line for a coach who is a club legend, then they can leave our club immediately.

If they can't get motivated to beat a wooden spoon favourite then there's bigger issues than the coach.

You cam see DCE is putting in. Trying to hard to am extant. Foran is playong like an 80yr old women. Get rid of him. I disliked watching tonights game because he was playing piss weak. I'm seriously considering not watching anymore Manly games while ever he is pulling on the Manly jersey. Don't play him in reserves. Don't play him in bush footy. Put him as the ball boy or the water boy.

To be fair DCE was totally busted today, did not kick the ball in the first half, clearly a problem with his leg, stopped him from running. I actually see in him passion. I know hes gone but hes trying. Foz is no longer with us one bit. He needs to be dropped or shipped out to the squeels right now, its him or Toovey I think!

Foran actually looked like he had some pride in the last ten minutes.

Too late though Foran. I hope you don't sleep well all year as your effort eats away at you.

Part of the reason he is leaving is coz of the way his mate gift was treated, how does he explain his effort to his other mates at the club. Can't have it both ways mate.

Summary

there are problems in several areas from 90% of the team.
1. no support play in attack
2. no energy is defense
3. no structure in attack
4. no talk (besides J.Turbo)
5. no team spirit or emotion
6. coach spirit is out, 2V looked like Bennett today

all the above tell me, they dont want tooves there any longer.

Why would they be interested in putting their bodies on the line when the board and management don't support the club, players or coach! If I were a player my heart wouldn't be at Manly either. Especially under this lot of owners

I think if we shipped out Foran and B.Stewart during the week we wouldn't lose too much and the clickiness in the squad would be gone. I think only then we would see some effort.

Just put Tom T at fullback for snake and let LittleJohn have a year at five eighth. Littlejohn isnt great but he will let DCE play and he might even be solid after a run of first grade games.

Be better than carrying players who hate Toovey and DCE, and who when push comes to shove do not care about the fans either.

We can call it a rebuilding year to allow the two T's to develop and form combinations for next year.

NYEagle

Wow could you have ever imagined there would be a game where Foran and DCE both played and got absolutely no points in our player of the round scores?!.

upload_2015-4-4_21-26-26.png

The future has arrived
1:Tom T
2: Hiku(Tafua when fit)
3:Wiliame(Matai option of early release)
4:Lyon
5:Wolf(Hiku when Tafua returns)
6:Mateo
7:JLJ
8:Jake T
9:Ballin
10:Sao
11: Buhrer
12: JSL
13: Lui
14:Hodges
15:Tyson Andrews
16: Mason(Starling when fit)
17:T red

Why would they be interested in putting their bodies on the line when the board and management don't support the club, players or coach! If I were a player my heart wouldn't be at Manly either. Especially under this lot of owners
Stop trying to hijack threads with your agenda. The management aren't lacing on a boot. And if you'd ever played a sport at a high level you'd damn well know you don't play for managment. You play for your teammates and your coach and your own personal pride and in big professional sports for the people cheering for you. All of those things have gone out the window for many of them it seems. Foz is dogging it and it seems cancerous on our left edge defence

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6