Get ready for it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Wont be a mention of our effort all weekend

All the media will be about is how the Cowgirls were robbed

Screw them, we get plenty of bad calls go against us. They can all go and get stuffed.

Haha, the commentators were so biased. Barely mention the strip on Taufua, then bleat for 30 mins about Taufua's legit try, and then the 50/50. Which I thought was all JT anyway.

Ohh yeah.

If that call had gone against us I would have been as filthy as I was over the strip call

Can_not_WAIT to listen to the extremely biased Queensland news talk about how robbed they were LOL!!

Might even buy a Bullsh*tten for teh lols :)

I'm sure the Courier Mail will be unbiased in their assessment of the game. Of course I won't know as I won't read that **** rag.

Did anyone see Foran's hand on that ball? It was all JT. For the life of me I couldn't work out what the nine dribblers were on about. Just desperate for a cows win i suppose.

Good we'll go under the radar heading into the Melbourne game.

Poor standard of referring all season, no different here.

sean1976 said:
Did anyone see Foran's hand on that ball? It was all JT. For the life of me I couldn't work out what the nine dribblers were on about. Just desperate for a cows win i suppose.

To be honest, at first looks, I thought that he did but as someone else has pointed out, JT's hand was masked by Foz's so maybe he didn't touch it. I will have to have a look at the footage again to determine

To be fair we will be well under the radar this week (re playing performance)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4