get on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I may be wrong but wasn't it some guy they had giving them special food, special excercises, GPS tracking of their training etc etc.

Can't compare to good old Donny flogging them up and down sand dunes I reckon!

The critical question for mine is what has Choc done in the off season?  If he continues to coast on 2008 and dreams of family BBQs, we're just making up the numbers again.

Matabele link said:
The critical question for mine is what has Choc done in the off season?  If he continues to coast on 2008 and dreams of family BBQs, we're just making up the numbers again.

If we are relying on Watmough for our premiership aspirations we are up ****e creek.

nodd link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186306.msg312622#msg312622 date=1295521300]

If we are relying on Watmough for our premiership aspirations we are up s**te creek.
[/quote]

Actually Choc in 2009 was better than 2008,he slid last year but thats to be expected,he'll be back

The Scientific approach involved different players training in different ways depending on a variety of factors - based on GPS, strength, speed and a whole lot of other factors. It was meant to be innovative and ground breaking, meaning that all players had different training schedules and programmes depending on weight, body type, playing position etc. The amount of second-half fadeouts and the fact that a Des coached side conceded more points and scored fewer in later parts of matches than any side has led to analysis that this is as relevant as L. Ron and his crew.

Yes I agree Rex, I did wonder about that last year....for a side that's never been known to "give up" (in the last few years), the 2010 capitulations were a mystery to me as well.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Yes I agree Rex, I did wonder about that last year....for a side that's never been known to \"give up\" (in the last few years), the 2010 capitulations were a mystery to me as well.
Their performance was a mirror of Manly's decade.

Wow the first page of this post really lifted spirits. The second changed moods a little but still its awesome to hear some positive stuff coming out of camp.

I subscribe to the Donny Singe School of thought. Train hard, strengthen up and be the fittest mob going round.
It doesnt matter the sport, the fittest team have the advantage and are still in the fight when it counts.

Go Donny!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6