Get on the bus you fuqkers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly to Win, the spelling of this thread had nothing to do with you not  going up there.  Get over yourself.  You should attend more games.  It's always better to be at the ground, as you would find.  It's only a couple of hours to drive up there so you'd be home by 11.30, tucked up in your cot.  And you don't have to do a tour of the city, and their stadiums not that bad.  Get off work early, drive up there, have a quick meal at the club and see a good win, and be back in time for warm milk.  There you go.  No excuses.     

I no i'm only new here, but, just can't help myself....Newcastle, a bloody long way......mate give me a break.

I live in the Valley west of Newie, takes me about 2 hrs to get to Brookie for most home games + trials, away games and whatever else we can manage.

I know Monday games are crap, and wish they'd get rid of them, and I know not everyone can make the trip, BUT it doesn't take to much for 3 or 4 to organise a car crew.

As DSM5 said....get over yourself

I'm heading up to Wyoming this weekend to check out a new motorbike....that's about as far as I go...

Last time I came to Brookvale, I left home at 7.00am in the morning and got home at almost midnight, AND cost me $300 for the airfare and $150 for return taxi to Brookvale and god know what in drinks and eats. I just wish I lived closer so I could come to every game in the Sydney region, regardless of time or cost.

BUT

I do appreciate if you are working and the boss doesn't give you an early mark that Monday night at Newcastle could be difficult.

Mybludog link said:
I no i'm only new here, but, just can't help myself....Newcastle, a bloody long way......mate give me a break.

I live in the Valley west of Newie, takes me about 2 hrs to get to Brookie for most home games + trials, away games and whatever else we can manage.

I know Monday games are crap, and wish they'd get rid of them, and I know not everyone can make the trip, BUT it doesn't take to much for 3 or 4 to organise a car crew.

As DSM5 said....get over yourself

Hey Bludog, you've come over. We've missed your intellectual and inciteful interventions.

See you at the Cheats game in a couple of weeks.

Volley link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=184343.msg279661#msg279661 date=1280387516]
All true, but only 24 needed for this bus to travel.  Seems only 17 or 18 hardy souls applied.  Free tickets in too.  

By hardy you must mean unemployed.
[/quote]LOL volley..  

Who do you work for byso, Tony Abbott?  Surely you can ask for and get half a day off.  Half a day on a Monday afternoon?  Go on, be brave.   

You didn't answer the question!

I don't work for Abbott and I may drive up to watch the game, but expecting others that work to head up to that hole for a game of footy and back again is a bit rich!

DSM5 link said:
Manly to Win, the spelling of this thread had nothing to do with you not  going up there.  Get over yourself.  You should attend more games.  It's always better to be at the ground, as you would find.  It's only a couple of hours to drive up there so you'd be home by 11.30, tucked up in your cot.  And you don't have to do a tour of the city, and their stadiums not that bad.  Get off work early, drive up there, have a quick meal at the club and see a good win, and be back in time for warm milk.  There you go.  No excuses.     

Haha, brilliant

DSM5 link said:

MMM..pick kid up at school 3pm.Drive from Blackheath to start of F3 in arvo peak=2hrs(haha).Another 2 to drugcastle (bigger haha),find park,get into game about 8ish.Game finishes 845 (?).Drive home drugcastle to lithgow=4 hrs(maybe).Don't know where you got home in bed at 1130 from.We don't all live on the peninsular,or next to a great road infrastructure!!

DSM5 link said:

I DO actually attend a lot of games, I have a season ticket and go to every match at Brookie, I've been to Bluetongue for both matches this season, and I've been to Cronulla, Penrith, ANZ and SFS this year. Can't go interstate because I can't afford it.

Your plan is a good one, and I use variations of it going to away matches on weekends, but did you consider that some of us have to get up for work, or TAFE, quite early on weekday mornings and mabye would rather not get home that late?

If the match wasn't on a Monday night, although I hate Newcastle, I would most definitely have gone up there. And I think many others would probably say the same.

wombatgc link said:
[quote author=Mybludog link=topic=184343.msg279781#msg279781 date=1280442525]
I no i'm only new here
Good to see the bluedog finally here.
[/quote]

thanx Wombat. only came over cause you were talking about sex with your cousins. couldn't care less about the footy lol

Mybludog link said:
[quote author=wombatgc link=topic=184343.msg280035#msg280035 date=1280479760]
[quote author=Mybludog link=topic=184343.msg279781#msg279781 date=1280442525]
I no i'm only new here
Good to see the bluedog finally here.
[/quote]

thanx Wombat. only came over cause you were talking about sex with your cousins. couldn't care less about the footy lol
[/quote]
haha, that was someone else.I was pushing the Trannies wagon. lol

Mybludog link said:
ha. doesn't matter. it made me laugh, and mate......i haven't been able to do that in ages

The "I've got a headache" might work with the missus so you can go to kip but not with us mate - see you in Wests tomorrow pre-game?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2