Get an ambulance to Matas house

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Just read that King is a good chance to replace weyman in origin with perry and kite to be dropped.

Brett White....hahahahaha Please no.....please

"Manly's Josh Perry and Jason King are expected to replace Brent Kite and the injured Michael Weyman. South Sydney's Craig Wing will be chosen on the bench after missing game two with a hamstring injury."

I think the ambulance needs to go to Kingyfan's house. I expect they'll find him strung up ala Michael Hutchence / David Carradine with an awfully messy copy of the Tele spread out on the floor.

they wont drop the captain even if they should

On a positive there is a decent chance lyon will be dropped with both cooper and jennings playing well on the weekend. one can only hope

**** i was hoping soward hornby and cooper are all selected
and dell gets a maroons gig ;)

Cliffy Gc link said:
F**k i was hoping soward hornby and cooper are all selected
and dell gets a maroons gig ;)

Soward is a real chance for being selected and I think they will go with him. It will be a massive blow for them if he is.

As for Gidley I can only dream that they will drop him

Give Kingy a shot!

He has been dominant for us compared to Kite this year - if Kite gets a gig, then i will be asking SERIOUS questions about what photos he has of Bellamy in his kit bag!

King won't let us down.  And he throws a punch much better than Kite too.....

Would also free up Kite to play against the Dragons (he usually likes to turn it on against them) and hopefully it kick-starts his season......

Soward? No, I highly doubt it. Too many questions about his defence, and on top of that you have to wonder if his kicking game will be as effective when the forward pack is getting manhandled. If he stands deep after NSW make 25m a set, he'll be kicking from our dead ball line.

Dragons will have Poore, Creagh, Weyman (injury) all out. Cooper is a possibility, but I would be surprised. Hornby is no chance. Soward is a very, very, very slim chance.

Dell is a chance for QLD though! No Folau! Need a winger...could do worse than the Dell....

Kingyfan will jizz in his pants if King gets selected and we will never here the end of it either!

Kite doesnt deserve a spot simple as that.

Honestly NSW must be struggleing for props also if were putting in two good props (note not great), but they wont let the team down and who knows they actually might step up a gear aka Choc.

I think they will pick a team to win not one to build on over the future. I think Soward should get a run. His defense can be suspect at times, but no worse than those around him and he seems to be doing well for the Dragons.

The guy is seriously everywhere, and whilst he may not be able to make every tackle, he cleans up a lot, and seems to clean up as much as the fullback in the in goal.

We could do far worse than picking him

deadlyeagle link said:
Kingyfan will jizz in his pants if King gets selected and we will never here the end of it either!

Kite doesnt deserve a spot simple as that.

Honestly NSW must be struggleing for props also if were putting in two good props (note not great), but they wont let the team down and who knows they actually might step up a gear aka Choc.

This site will overload with traffic at half time tonight if Kingy is named in the NSW team.

He is a good chance because he now has the photos of bellamy and the goat in a compromising position. 

I have even bought a couple of new pairs of jocks just in case.

When I read the heading I thought that monnas had been named as half back for NSW.

A King selection for NSW is a win/win scenario.  Manly will go better and NSW will get clean swept.  j/k 

Remember the bet I had with sue ridgepipe that King would play origin?  I still have his email address somewhere. 

Fro link said:
whatever happened to ridgepipe and vegas?

The global financial crisis meant we couldnt afford to keep them around

*boom tish*

Last time I saw them was at the club in 2007 with, well I wont tell you who with, lets just say beers were free

Dan link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=180961.msg230917#msg230917 date=1246848177]
whatever happened to ridgepipe and vegas?
nice sangas as well mate????

The global financial crisis meant we couldnt afford to keep them around

*boom tish*

Last time I saw them was at the club in 2007 with, well I wont tell you who with, lets just say beers were free
[/quote]

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8