Gestapo at the Leagues Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ayjay007

Bencher
Johnsey,and at least 3 or 4 others told to leave the leagues club tonight!!!!!None of the persons I saw asked to leave were doing anything wrong,and were victims of the Manly Leagues Nazis!!!!Maybe I'm out of school here,and will be branded a heretic,but maybe we should move our business to Brookie Pub!!!!!Dont know how this rests with you all,but,at present,Manly leagues isn't really for MANLY people,ATM!!!

ayjay007 link said:
Johnsey,and at least 3 or 4 others told to leave the leagues club tonight!!!!!None of the persons I saw asked to leave were doing anything wrong,and were victims of the Manly Leagues Nazis!!!!Maybe I'm out of school here,and will be branded a heretic,but maybe we should move our business to Brookie Pub!!!!!Dont know how this rests with you all,but,at present,Manly leagues isn't really for MANLY people,ATM!!!
..  the whole adminstration needs to be pissed off..  i been following manly for over 30yrs  this yr i become a ticketed member.. i wish i didnt.. it left me pissed off & a sour feeling towards this great club & team  i love.. & its all because of the ppl who are suppose to be on our side  , but treat us like we some kind of scum..  i cant believe the players arent even allowed back there they have to go to harbord?? who come up with idea??
love  MY MANLY HATE THE FUK HEADS INVOLVED WITH MANLY ..

its like they want your money & business & once they get it then they treat any way they see fit too..

The Leagues Club and football club etc are completely different entities

and there likely was a reason they were asked to leave, either under responsible service of alcohol LAWS or other reasons.

So do the players all go back to the diggers club now instead of the leagues club?

It is a disgrace if that it happening as the club should support the leagues club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7