1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gestapo at the Leagues Club

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by ayjay007, Jul 11, 2010.

1. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Johnsey,and at least 3 or 4 others told to leave the leagues club tonight!!!!!None of the persons I saw asked to leave were doing anything wrong,and were victims of the Manly Leagues Nazis!!!!Maybe I'm out of school here,and will be branded a heretic,but maybe we should move our business to Brookie Pub!!!!!Dont know how this rests with you all,but,at present,Manly leagues isn't really for MANLY people,ATM!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ..  the whole adminstration needs to be pissed off..  i been following manly for over 30yrs  this yr i become a ticketed member.. i wish i didnt.. it left me pissed off & a sour feeling towards this great club & team  i love.. & its all because of the ppl who are suppose to be on our side  , but treat us like we some kind of scum..  i cant believe the players arent even allowed back there they have to go to harbord?? who come up with idea??
    love  MY MANLY HATE THE FUK HEADS INVOLVED WITH MANLY ..

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its like they want your money & business & once they get it then they treat any way they see fit too..

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    The Leagues Club and football club etc are completely different entities

and there likely was a reason they were asked to leave, either under responsible service of alcohol LAWS or other reasons.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So do the players all go back to the diggers club now instead of the leagues club?

It is a disgrace if that it happening as the club should support the leagues club.

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Lyon and Robbo were at the leagues club