• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You have to remember that he is one of our lower paid players as well so no one should expect him to outplay Kite week in week out.

Secondly he is rarely fit before origin even when playing NRL every week so expect him to slowly get better with game time.

Thirdly, he is our sixth in line prop. Now compare other clubs sixth inline props.

Yeah I was very pleased with Big George tonight. Without Big Joe and Richie we really need that impact forward. With them out he is one of our only guys with the ability to get over the advantage line and actually be a handful for the opposition. Really pleased he has got an opportunity and hope he can keep it up.

He went good tonight big George. He will only get better with more game time.

Great to see him back in first grade and playing well.
How well is BL going? He is an athlete, and is the buy of the season. He and Horo chased down that Storm winger on the breakaway. Shows how committed both players are.

Rose is as fat as I've ever seen him and I breath a sigh of relief when he is replaced. Pity because he looked fit in the All Stars game in February.

Matabele said:
Rose is as fat as I've ever seen him and I breath a sigh of relief when he is replaced. Pity because he looked fit in the All Stars game in February.

Would you put that down to the lack of intensity in NSW Cup Matas.
He has Improved each week since the dragons game.

Matabele said:
Rose is as fat as I've ever seen him and I breath a sigh of relief when he is replaced.

But it should be acknowledged that so far he is playing well & doing his job. All fat & fitness issues aside.

he is getting back to some "fitness", he usually doesn't get match fit until mid season and this year looks no different. If he keeps improving I will be happy

It does baffle me that he seems to gain weight every week (the white jersey didn't do him any favours) but he's definitely putting in on the field and doing the job his supposed to. I feel better having him back in our prop rotation.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2