George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Missed tonight.He would've bent there line going FORWARD...not bloody sideways or playing as a second 5/8.
Has to be there next week IMO.

I don't think Rose would have made much difference to be honest.

But looked like Joe might have done his calf so George will get a chance

Kiwi Eagle said:
Did Mauro get on at all ??

Lussick was very good but I dont remember Vic at all

I remember him coming on because i was bitching that it should've been Rose..:-/

As Kiwi says, Lussick was excellent but Vic did struggle in the limited time he had. George should have always been there. He's an impact player, capable of scoring or setting up a try up the middle of the ruck; Vic isn't.

Personally, my heart dropped when I realised George wasn't in the 17. And as the game developed it became obvious that he would have been EXACTLY the right guy to bring on after 20, both halves.

Yep, he would have bent the line, which didn't happen as often as they bent ours. Lussick played well. Hard to rate the others, but our defense was OK in the middle. It was at the edges that they got us.

DSM5 said:
Yep, he would have bent the line, which didn't happen as often as they bent ours. Lussick played well. Hard to rate the others, but our defense was OK in the middle. It was at the edges that they got us.

B.Kite was our best last night in the bending dept, was pretty much on his own though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4