George Rose!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
158m tonight!! As long as he stays on the field he will be very important come finals time. Also Matai made 208m!!!

I thought I read 138, but yeah, played very, VERY well again for the second week straight.

Two blokes I thought would never make it, although seeing their obvious potential, Rose and T-Rex.

Both still have a way to go, but they are headed in the right direction.

bob dylan said:
Two blokes I thought would never make it, although seeing their obvious potential, Rose and T-Rex.

Both still have a way to go, but they are headed in the right direction.

I think they are feeding off the great form of our other players. Its amazing what can happen when your teams 7 and 6 show they can take control and instill faith in the forwards to want to run that little but harder.

Not bad form for a bloke a few people didn't think would ever make and some wanted him punted from first grade for his little blow up with DCE.

He was great tonight as was the whole pack, the Cowboys really muscled up. I was really impressed with old Joe and Buhrer's go forward in the first half, a good solid effort from all the big fellas tonight.

Geroge Rose has been improving week in week out,he played well tonight and good to see him getting over for a couple of tries in the last few games.

made valuable metres. Its energy sapping for the defence, just trying to bring him down..

greta work goerge

lol, great work George!

He's playing great, and it doesn't seem to matter how big he gets. I'd hate to get in between him and a buffet table…

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4