George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Isz...bet you are pleased you came to Brizvegas to live??

By the way, it isn't this bad usually!

The Point is George is supposed to be a professional and if he is tweeting to his best friends then who gives a damn! However this was not the case and he might as well be emailing the Daily Telegraph....

A simple apology would be sufficient and an understanding that its not a good look to certain people that your telling the world about your life at 4am in the Cross (other than your best mates or the people who are offended by such behavior). My boss wouldn't be to happy about the look of my Company if I was telling my customers of my goings on....

I dont really care what George is up to at 4am however the last thing we need is this to blow out of proportion in the media.

Lets move on Folks and not give this any more reason o be addressed in the media..... How many days left to kick Off??????

Big Season Needed George come 14 days to go we want early nights!

You people whinge sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT HE IS TWEETING DON'T FOLLOW HIM

It's not ****ing hard.

if i was george  i would have deleted  you  for even questioning him on his  night out.. its not like he`s playing  next weekend  or even next month.. your lucky he has still got you on his list, we dont own them just because we follow MANLY..

I have seen better days Mark!

Put it this way the floating walkway used to be about 500 mtrs from my place....

If we have another crap year then maybe questions will be asked of the "large salaries" our committed players are on. Watching George this year will be duly noted. His role is very important and let's hope he can get back to any type of form.

This whole thread is not about what George does in his personal life. By all accounts he is a good bloke and as thus is entitled to have a good time with whoever he chooses.

The fact that a small amount of posters on this thread are concerned with his tweets is an issue though as Public Image is a very important matter for sponsors, the media and ultimately the club.

Innocent comments and remarks can be used out of context to 'twist' a situation (and often are.) Just look at the stupid story on Mike Clarke and Phil Hughes having a drink in a pub during the Test.

There is a public perception that League players are animals who prey on innocent women and live unaccountable lives. (Wrong for 99%)

Surely the club needs to be mindful of this and take this into account. It doesn't insult all people but to put the private lives of players (pissing in the street and perving on women) is probably not the smartest thing.

If I was a family based sponsor, I am not sure that is the image to which I wish to associate. Call it political correctness or wowserism but that is the fact of dollars in sport.

fair call canteen worker i knw the clubs image is at stake whenever the players do go out on the piss.. but come on guys fuk me as if any of you ppl havent commented on a hot looking gal wether you driving past them in a car or see them on the beach or in the mall..    get over yourselves  some of you carry on like you are angels ,,

i have freinds on my facebook list  who comment  on the gals e.g you should have seen the hot babes on the beach this afternoon,, g-string & topless..

i wasnt even going to comment on this thread....  but  after 3days i couldnt help me self..

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Mac Man link=topic=186271.msg312214#msg312214 date=1295350734]

A simple apology would be sufficient

He has absolutely nothing to apologise for
[/quote]

Sept for being a fkn legend! Onya Georgie!!!!!! I reckon if a pretty young lady wants to dance for you in one of Sydneys finest establishments then fine by me! Take all the pictures you can!

George was certainly underdone when he came back from his early season lay-off last year. Maybe he and Doug Bollinger have both been hitting the wall together?

1.  This story is nothing more than an unsubstantiated rumour from a single anonymous source. 
2.  We've almost hit 100 posts showing that unsubstantiated gossip is far more interesting than fact.
3.  If the story was reversed, and the original poster was the late night owl, and George the offensive abuser, then George would have looked a miserable dude indeed.

I'm disappointed no-one wanted to talk to me about my bucks weekend in Melbourne (what I remember of it)

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=186271.msg312388#msg312388 date=1295434048]
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=186271.msg312368#msg312368 date=1295432333]
4. I'm awesome :p
Is that you Barney?
[/quote]

No I would be Legen ....(wait for it) dary
[/quote]
You are truly Gif ... (wait for it) Ted

Rex link said:
1.  This story is nothing more than an unsubstantiated rumour from a single anonymous source. 
2.  We've almost hit 100 posts showing that unsubstantiated gossip is far more interesting than fact.
3.  If the story was reversed, and the original poster was the late night owl, and George the offensive abuser, then George would have looked a miserable dude indeed.

4.The original poster is not a member of the 25 man Manly Sea Eagles squad.Members of any NRL team should be careful what they FB or Tweet!
5.If it was so harmless,why was it deleted by the morning?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6