1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

george rose

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by court83, Apr 21, 2010.

1. court83

court83 Active Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 14
    Take this for what its worth,but a local I know is best mates with a one of our boys and talks with him every other day,and he told me tonight that the boys expect george back by as soon as monday nite... I mentioned I had heard reports his injury was taking longer than expected and he disagreed,saying its coming along very well....

Im a little sceptical,but he did tell me bout chris baileys return from injury bout 3 days b4 des released the team sheet with him on it...

Again,take it for wat its worth, just thought it was interesting..

2. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I cant see any chance of that mate, but would love it too happen

Rushing him back would be stupid though, the Warriors did it with Vatuvei and he is gone again now

3. court83

court83 Active Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 14
    Yea I agree,I think it sounds too soon,tho he was spot on with the last thing he told me..just have to wait n see...if he is good to go I can't see it happening b4 the bunnies game atleast

4. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,201 / 16
    Big George won't be match fit and even if he does come back he''ll probably have a couple of weeks playing for the sunshine coast  sea eagles.

5. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    I think George's days in the reggies are over. They'll wait till he is fit, then put him back in the top squad.