George Rose rang me today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe the marketing department could target the out of towners, which appears to be all the above calls and me, a week before the game! I can't see any of thses calls changing someone's weekend plans from out of Sydney.

i was wondering who my misses was talking to....kept saying hello gorgeous, yes gorgeous etc on the phone

then i got mine..............................

eagleE link said:
I think Rugby League really need to take a far bigger active role in recruiting new members and giving current members a greater involvement in the club. Effectively the best way to do this is by having a face to face contact with a present player or club great. I know if I got a call from Cleal, Krillich, Toovey, Eadie, Lyons that it would definitely sway me to purchase tickets/merchandise/donations.

now that is a GREAT idea eagleE

i'm sure it would sway many who just wouldn't be able to say "no" to one of the Legends of the club

Agreed, but also agree with MB about the timing. Oh well, they can get better organised for next year . . .
There has been a decent radio campaign (up here in the Hunter area anyway ?) for the fathers day promotion of the Dogs game, I haven't heard such a campaign before so maybe we are starting to get our a into g about promoting our home games a bit better.
Hopefully these things are precursors of much more to come next year.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=185027.msg290035#msg290035 date=1283481175]

I think all ticketed members are getting a call,mine arived an hour ago...seems like the Sea eagles are finally getting into the 21st Century

Was the number that called 0280054278 as I've had 2 missed calls on my mobile from that number but couldn't get to the phone in time as it only rang for about 4 to 6 rings.
[/quote]
damn it, i was dodging that number.
call me back cuz

Rosey rang my wife the filthy grub. Hope he's not trying to make some moves ;)

Hehehehehe.....

Its OK Ryan. Just the sheer physical differential nature of things would dictate that her only option is to get on top.

None of that positional variety your known for buddy.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Its OK Ryan. Just the sheer physical differential nature of things would dictate that her only option is to get on top.

None of that positional variety your known for buddy.

Remember though - my short legs are very limiting ! ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2