George Rose rang me today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
I just got a call from big gorgeous George Rose asking my on a date to attend the last home match at Brooky on Sunday. Well done to the Eagles marketing dept. Even if it was pre-recorded, it was still a pleasant suprise.

Yeah me too, the dirty slut must be ringing around to everyone.

It threw me for a brief moment when I answered the phone, and heard "Hi, It's George Rose here ...... ".

First thought was who is having a laugh at me, then quickly realised what was gong on.

Got mine too and I thought it was a good marketing ploy by Manly. Maybe a little late in the season but at least it is a start!

Some exciting things happening with marketing down there

I think all ticketed members are getting a call,mine arived an hour ago...seems like the Sea eagles are finally getting into the 21st Century

I think Rugby League really need to take a far bigger active role in recruiting new members and giving current members a greater involvement in the club. Effectively the best way to do this is by having a face to face contact with a present player or club great. I know if I got a call from Cleal, Krillich, Toovey, Eadie, Lyons that it would definitely sway me to purchase tickets/merchandise/donations.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I think all ticketed members are getting a call,mine arived an hour ago...seems like the Sea eagles are finally getting into the 21st Century

Was the number that called 0280054278 as I've had 2 missed calls on my mobile from that number but couldn't get to the phone in time as it only rang for about 4 to 6 rings.

Yes I think that's it Jethro, but if he calls again don't pick up. When he rang me I told him that everyone is refusing to take his calls until he drops 5kg.

Jethro link said:
it only rang for about 4 to 6 rings.
that's definitely him, he can't wait long as he can only go a short time between mouthfulls :) (love ya Georgie)

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=185027.msg290035#msg290035 date=1283481175]

Was the number that called 0280054278 as I've had 2 missed calls on my mobile from that number but couldn't get to the phone in time as it only rang for about 4 to 6 rings.
[/quote]
That's the number but I didn't hear the "George Rose' part.
Had to laugh at the 5kg loss SER8.
I tried to tell him that I was 800kms north but he wouldn't shut up & listen.
Anyway, good stuff, Georgie!

You get an applaud from me SER8 for those comments. I had a little chuckle when I read them :D

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that his recorded voice finally caught me after the 3rd call attempt.

Maybe he should be hitting the gym,instead of calling us....oops,maybe he was!hahaha(or hitting a red rooster)

me too. i was going to ask if i only had to pay 1/2 price given the team only plays for 40 minutes...but then realised it was a recording.

oh well.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6