Georgallis to sue Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Posted: 20 April, 2016 by The 7th Tackle
The 7th Tackle - Round Eight

Tackle Three – Boy oh boy . . . Georgie sues the Eagles
Former Manly assistant coach Steve Georgallis has decided to sue the club in the wake of his sacking last year.

A member of Geoff Toovey’s staff, Georgallis was contracted until the end of this season.

He was shown the door when Trent Barrett hired his own assistants and expected a full 12-month pay-out worth around $120,000. However, Manly believe they were entitled to axe Georgallis with three months’ notice.

Now back at Penrith, Georgallis has hired a lawyer – Grant Butterfield - to pursue his unpaid contract. Butterfield is the brother of ex-Knights hard man Tony Butterfield, who made a habit of kicking heads while RLPA boss last decade.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...nd-eight-featuring-josh-massoud-and-liam-cox/

Get Tony back as RLPA rep again. Greenburg will shiit himself. Having a lawyer brother, great combo. Bet there's some dodgy dealings those two keep quiet.@:mask:

Didnt Tooves get a full pay out? Why not Stevie G? Someone on the hill should invite Steve G to a game. Lawsuit what a troublemaker. Just cut a hole in the fence, he is owed enough money by the Penns. And seriously if your all second class citizens in the hill, your already labelled by Zorba, so should you really have to pay for such a second class spot as well!

Last edited:
If he is owed money fair enough but what did gorgesarseless actually do as an assistant. As far as i was concerned toovey did f...... everything.

If a boss wants to terminate a contract because you are not wanted and a **** coach so be it. Suck it up. You were fired and not needed. Manly don't have to pay him for his services when he is no longer working here.

I just love all the opinions from people who have neither had any legal training nor laid eyes on the wording of the contract.

I just love all the opinions from people who have neither had any legal training nor laid eyes on the wording of the contract.

Careful Ralphie. There are some of us out here who have had a little legal training. But you're right that we havent seen the contract and dont know its contents.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6