Geoff Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Just have to say:

Poor buggar. He has really had such a chit & stressful time since being appointed Manly coach. A true champ tho who just soldiers on.

Another pre-season up **** creek.

I feel really bad for him. I hope to god we win the comp. It would be a massive fist in the arse to all the sooks out there.

The timing is just remarkable, this will be the third pre-season of bad Manly press in recent years.

COMMANDER said:
The timing is just remarkable, this will be the third pre-season of bad Manly press in recent years.

Only three? DT lives to give it to us.

Napper said:
Another pre-season up s**t creek.

I feel really bad for him. I hope to god we win the comp. It would be a massive fist in the arse to all the sooks out there.

Eloquently stated as always. I'm not a big fan of orifices (well some of them).

Here we go again. (I assume we are all talking about this sport science mess)

Well the club is being co-operative and open about things, so im confident manly has nothing to hide.

Im blaming the AFL for this one. Tooves may every manly supporter be by your side.

BTW apparently penriff has also been audited.

Well he survived dating my primary school teacher back in the day, so I have faith in him.

"He was a robust, skilful and resilient leader with the preened looks of a divinely behaved schoolboy and the foul mouth of a vile third generation trucker.

Combine these traits with a forward approach to airing grievances with anyone on the field who made his life difficult, and what you had was a Northern Beaches Napoleon."

MadMarcus said:
Who is that quote from MWSE? Your primary school teacher?

Haha no, that quote was from a user submitted article on that channel 10 sport website. I just found it amusing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4