Geoff Toovey Farewell Evening

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Geoff Toovey Farewell Evening

Email from the MWRLFC...

On behalf of friends and family of Geoff Toovey, and in conjunction with the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club, I would like to invite you to a private event to celebrate the great contribution and achievements Tooves has made over his past 30 odd years at Manly.
Tickets are extremely limited and are $50 per person including GST and can only be purchased through the Football Club website. Tickets are limited to 2 per member (see instructions below on how to buy these).
This is a privately organised non-profit event and any monies from ticket sales will cover catering, entertainment, staffing etc. Any surplus remaining from the night will be donated to a charity to be nominated by Geoff.
There will be no ticket sales after the 31st October or at the door on the night......so get in quick!
Date: Wednesday, 11th November 2015
Where: Dee Why RSL
Time: 6:30-11:30pm
Dress Code: Smart casual
Included: Live music & finger food
Cost: $50 per person (incl. GST)

Who on Silvertails is going besides me? :) Should be a cracking evening, Zorba won't be there so the finger food should be plentiful ;)

Instructions on Purchasing Tickets

1)Go to http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/ and login with your username and password

If you have forgotten your password, or you are a first time user and need to set a password, please go to:

http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Sys/ResetPasswordRequest

2)After logging into the website, click on Events on the left hand side and choose the “Geoff Toovey Farewell Evening”

3)Click Register

4)Confirm your email address is correct and click Next

Please Note - to ensure as many members as possible are able to attend the event we will limit the initial ticket allocation to a member plus 1 guest (2 tickets per member total).

To add a guest please insert a “1” in the additional guests field when registering.

We can only allocate you a maximum of 2 tickets – should the system receive a booking for more than this number then sorry, the booking will be cancelled.
No tickets will be sent out and any money received will refunded. To avoid possibly missing out please ensure that you only select a maximum of 1 guest ticket if you are planning to bring someone with you.

Would definitely go if I could. Hope it's a great night for the legend.

I hope it's a cracker of a night!

All the best Tooves.

Someone please ask him if he has any offers for an assistant coaching role.

He did say he was open to this and I really hope he gets a gig somewhere. He needs to keep in the game and hopefully move up again one day when the chance appears.

Yes, should be a fantastic night but a correction on the post above - Tickets are NOT available on the door and as you'd expect we are fully sold out for this function.
Sorry but as it's at a licensed RSL club and the event was subject to limited numbers then no ticket no entry unfortunately.
For those that will be there I look forward to seeing you tonight!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6