GEOFF TOOVEY COACH OF THE YEAR ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yup. Certainly impressed. Warriors away round one is one of the toughest gigs in the game.

Hopefully we are ok injury wise.

Great start for us, the Warriors are certainly going to be a handful this year and would have been every other team in the comp today over there with such a big crowd behind them.

Great 1st up win for the boys and Tooves. Think Matai has picked up a injury

Tooves seems to give the boys a bit more free reign. The expansive style was good to see & caught the Warriors out on numerous occasions.
Best possable start besides Matais injury.

The change in style will also throw out a lot teams game plans against us, they will have to adjust big time

Cracking game all round, can't believe that was a round one match great effort from both sides.

I'd say Shoulders will be out for a while with a broken thumb. Also terrible news for Bennie Farrar yesterday, season ending injera!!

I'd say Shoulders will be out for a while with a broken thumb. Also terrible news for Bennie Farrar yesterday, season ending I hear

Great start for Tooves and the lads, I'm gonna tip that will be the only game the warriors lose over there all year! So proud of the team right now!

Yeah it was all doom and gloom for the Eagles..Are they the only team to come out minus the rust?

Mark from Brisbane said:
I'd say Shoulders will be out for a while with a broken thumb. Also terrible news for Bennie Farrar yesterday, season ending injera!!

I'd say Shoulders will be out for a while with a broken thumb. Also terrible news for Bennie Farrar yesterday, season ending I hear

I don't know about that Mark, he may miss the Tigs game but I'd be suprised if it's any more than that. He's a tough lad & as the proud owner of quite a few mangled fingers (& toes for that matter) myself, I'm pretty confident that he'd be able to play through it.

If he does miss next friday it'll be a good chance for Whare anyway. I get the feeling that we'll be calling upon him quite a bit this year.

Massive shame about Farrar though, great bloke & good backup. I hope he sticks with the club & is around next year as well.

Just wanted to add my congratulations to Geoff for getting us off to a great start...loved the expansive brand of footie, as long as we don't sacrifice our defensive attitude.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6