Gentle giant ponders future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
A SHATTERED Tony Williams will use the next seven weeks to decide his playing future.It is likely it will be settled before he next pulls on his multi-coloured size 14 boots for Manly in two months.Williams is still coming to terms with his suspension from the cartwheel tackle on Sharks hooker Isaac De Gois at Toyota Stadium on Monday night.

Read the full article

Not for the first time, you have to ask why is Williams looking to settle his playing future when he apparently signed a new contract last year?

And if the whole story is complete rubbish, why is Peters writing it?

I agree Phantar.

Also what is Zorba going on about the media being tipped off about the level of the charge? All the reports I read and just about all the media opinions suggested he would be gone for somewhere between 4-6. Still trying to stoke the fans fire against the NRL in an attempt to deflect us getting angry at Des perhaps?

Phantar said:
Not for the first time, you have to ask why is Williams looking to settle his playing future when he apparently signed a new contract last year?

And if the whole story is complete rubbish, why is Peters writing it?

Just because someone on this website "claims" to know something, doesn't necessarily make it true, even IF they are tied to a board.

Ryan said:
Just because someone on this website "claims" to know something, doesn't necessarily make it true, even IF they are tied to a board.

I'd like to see Zorba tied to a dart board. Does that count?

big problems keeping everyone!! If we have to let go two-three I'd say Matai, Lussick and Rose. If we can keep Brett, Keiran, DCE and T-Rex and have Oldfield, Williams, Whare, Lyon, Glenn, Choc, Buhrer, Ballin, kite and King that is a very strong 13.
Mauro, Robinson, Cunningham and Jake from SG Ball are all looking for bench spots in 2013. Gutherson froom SG Ball at fullback has huge potential and don't forget centre/fullback Jorge and 5/8/half Riccardi are coming through as well.

That is 6-7 new guys coming through.

Darren said:
big problems keeping everyone!! If we have to let go two-three I'd say Matai, Lussick and Rose. If we can keep Brett, Keiran, DCE and T-Rex and have Oldfield, Williams, Whare, Lyon, Glenn, Choc, Buhrer, Ballin, kite and King that is a very strong 13.
Mauro, Robinson, Cunningham and Jake from SG Ball are all looking for bench spots in 2013. Gutherson froom SG Ball at fullback has huge potential and don't forget centre/fullback Jorge and 5/8/half Riccardi are coming through as well.

That is 6-7 new guys coming through.

And forgot about Fabian Goodall who is an absolute wrecking ball second rower who recently re-signed with us. Future is okay.

Zorba said:
He isn’t seen by the public as a dirty player. It was simply a tackle gone wrong.

You think so Zorba? Tell that to some of the ones who commented on this story:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-referees-coach-bill-harrigan-would-have-been-happy-to-see-tony-williams-sent-from-field-after-dangerous-tackle/comments-e6frexnr-1226306611748

WAMF said:
I'd like to see Zorba tied to a dart board. Does that count?

Saw Zorba this morning having a coffee in Frenchs Forest. Looks like he's been on a diet, so there'd be less of a target to hit. Still, the testes would have to be worth triple-20…

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8