General NRL chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So nothing about whether Trent Robinson getting a fine yet for his tirade on the bunker,probably wont be either.It will be swept under the carpet like everything else to do with the rorters

Parramatta Eels back-rower Manu Ma'u has avoided suspension for a crusher tackle on Wests Tigers forward Josh Aloiai on Easter Monday and will be free to play the Panthers on Sunday afternoon.

.....The judiciary deemed that as this year is "Parramatta's" year there's no real sense in suspending players as it's been hard enough to gift them games so far without the nrl looking completely biased.

So nothing about whether Trent Robinson getting a fine yet for his tirade on the bunker,probably wont be either.It will be swept under the carpet like everything else to do with the rorters
Well nothing came of this one,I wonder how his latest attack will turn out,probably get off again

Clubs should have stood firm taking disgarded players and let the eels squirm but please correct me if Im wrong but dont the NRL have control of the Titans?

Yeah definitely a better option, just do that for all games and be done with it

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Another rumour of David Mead to Manly before the June 30 deadline.

What the hell are our illustrious leaders doing with recruitment!

While Mead is a solid player and good finisher, why did we need to buy him, Matthew Wright and let go Gutherson?

Then throw in Goodall and Lavaka and it shows they really have no idea.

I was fuming when they let Gutherson go but having to buy more backs as a result is infuriating! :banghead:

Another rumour of David Mead to Manly before the June 30 deadline.

What the hell are our illustrious leaders doing with recruitment!

While Mead is a solid player and good finisher, why did we need to buy him, Matthew Wright and let go Gutherson?

Then throw in Goodall and Lavaka and it shows they really have no idea.

I was fuming when they let Gutherson go but having to buy more backs as a result is infuriating! :banghead:
I hear what you are saying but Gutherson wants to play fullback and he won't be doing that with Tom at Manly.

I was reading David Mead wants to play fullback as well. So I doubt he'd come here to play on the wing. Maybe the club does see Tom T as a long term centre proposition.....interesting times ahead.

Wheels are falling off the Roosters, Keary is not the player to turn the ship around IMO

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4