1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GDAY MANLY MANIACS

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by WESTIE, Jul 30, 2010.

1. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 9
    Just a quick intro ......WESTIE is the username , one of the early eagle rockers,
    live out just past bonnyrigg / eastern creek  - western sydney , 38 yo, Married ( converted the missus to manly from being a non footy head ) and also boosted our supporter base by making my own manly fans ,with a set of twin boys...so from 1 there's now 4 - lol...been following the Eages since the first week of school..... So , how does a kid out west surrounded by parra fans , start going for Manly ? Easy - the parra fans are too blame.  Amazing life choice decision by a 5 year old.  Surprisingly , you will hear similar stories from a few manly fans from the west.....their dislike of all thing eels - esp imbo fans -  has made us FANATICS.

With faith in ARKO
    For BOZO and Brookvale
    Manly or death !!

2. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Are you the same WESTIE from the One Eyed Eagle days?

3. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,749 / 258
    Welcome Westie, yes I remember a Westie from OEE are you one in the same??

I was Mark from Moree back in those days

4. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 9
    Gday guys , to be honest , i dont remeber all the forums and their names etc ,  but i've never posted on the official one.