1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G'day fellow eagles

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Baz, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Baz

Baz Beaver's Headgear

Ratings:
    +263 / 2
    G'day everybody

just signed myself up for an account on here after randomly stumbling across the site - i couldn't believe i hadn't been here before, but it explains why the manly section of LU is always so dead. Anyway I look forward to sharing our great team's success of current and future seasons with all of you.

A bit about myself. I'm currently studying at uni, but I've been a sea eagle fan since birth, my dad made sure of that. I currently play union myself (no.8), but am considering picking up league next year. My favourite player would have to be Stevie Matai, i love his bruising hits and how all non manly fans hate him.

Cheers
    Baz

2. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Your dad "Bazeagle" posts here as well.

3. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,245 / 7
    David Gallop will be along shortly.

4. Baz

Baz Beaver's Headgear

Ratings:
    +263 / 2
    haha unlikely, my dad wouldn't have the faintest clue what an online forum is. and sorry about that if i'd known there was already someone called Bazeagle i would have chosen a different name

5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    All good mate. I think bazeagle is still in mourning after David Gallop got the flick, so don't think there will be any issues.

6. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,245 / 7
    Yes welcome Baz. The Gallop thing was just a topical joke & is a good indication of the bent humour around here.

7. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Welcome Baz
    Maybe you should show him what a forum is and he could have the name DadOfBaz :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    Welcome Baz, it's a great forum, careful or you'll become hooked like the rest of us! hehe.