G'Day all Sea Eagle Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane link said:
James you are a deadset TOSSER!!

For those that don't know him, he's the exact opposite of what he has described, he's a great family man but an absolute Manly tragic, a pisspot (bigtime), a lunatic (major), a MWTS nut (well that's not so bad), a self opinionated Queenslander (and that IS bad).

But most of all...a champion bloke!!

I dead set resent that Mark. I live in qld but i am as staunch a blue as i am an eagle. The rest i can cop. I hate those queenslanders . They should be blown up. Matty ballin aside

jbb/james link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=183700.msg268902#msg268902 date=1277355171]

For those that don't know him, he's the exact opposite of what he has described, he's a great family man but an absolute Manly tragic, a pisspot (bigtime), a lunatic (major), a MWTS nut (well that's not so bad), a self opinionated Queenslander (and that IS bad).

I dead set resent that Mark. I live in qld but i am as staunch a blue as i am an eagle. The rest i can cop. I hate those queenslanders . They should be blown up. Matty ballin aside
[/quote]

Resemble that is are the words your looking for James. Bar the Qld comments

Mark from Brisbane link said:

james and tramby are both wankers :p
(runs and hides to avoid being slapped)

for the slow ones the above post was in jest

good to see you over here mclean

Tosser, Wayne kerr, resmble those remarks, im really feeling the love boys. Thanks for the warm welcome all round. im over it already as no doubt i have earnt all of those lovely accolades at times.Some i even wear as a badge of honour. Thanks for putting up with me and i look forward to more of the same wherever Manly and beer are present together. If only someone could streamilne the process and brew sea eagle bitter. Imagine that Manly, beer and a steak in every can.

Brother James.........and the ideas start to flow already...beer and steak in a can..im up for it.

67uyjdfyjdfyjdfdd.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6