• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The beat has two levels.

Downstairs is gay (i think) and upstairs is straight.

Although it could be the other way around. One of my mates picked up a chick at the beat.

From my understanding (a mate of mine has been) there are 3 levels. 1 is semi gay. Meaning their is a mix of people male/female, gay/lesbian/straight. Pretty much like every pub and club.

Level 2 is gay. Pretty much only gay people go to that floor.

Level 3 is, well, i don't know how to put it tactfully but I would say, super gay. Expect people with sex-change and in drag. My mate's friend was groped after venturing to level 3, but what did he expect. You are going to a place that is almost 100% about sex. Silly boy.

The bar isn't designed that way, it is targeted to homosexuals but its not labeled level 1-2-3 and their intentions. Its just he way the place has become.

hahah well I got no problems going to the place. I'm comfortable with my sexuality haha... I actually think it would be a good place to have a top night.

I remember I was walking passed the beat and their were 3 lesbians sitting on the ledge right next to the footpath (in the club) and I (as i do when i'm pissed) went up and talked to them.. I got chatting to them for a while and they were telling me what they were going to do to each other when they get home etc.. It was pretty funny... I reckon all I had to do was say can I have watch and they would have let me.. I was pissed and didn't really care enough at the time so I just told them to "have a lick for me and I better be on my way"

I reckon all I had to do was say can I have watch and they would have let me.. I was pissed and didn't really care enough at the time so I just told them to \"have a lick for me and I better be on my way\"

:lol:

Are you insane?

How can you be so pissed as to pass that up?????

Yeah, lets just say I dont drink Jaegermeister after that night.

Imagine waking up, with no pants on, next to the ugliest chick you have ever seen, with a shaved head, 6000 piercings, not knowing what suburb or state you are even in, at 10am on a Friday morning when you should be at work.

Not anymore....

It was a one off, shortly after I had separated from a g/f.

Also forgot to add she was a lesbian, not bi, and therefore nothing happened. (Thank God)

:lol: classic... Good old Jagermeister.

Flip, I do some pretty stupid things when i'm pissed!! They weren't that flash either but they were cool chicks to talk to.. I must have had better things to do! :|

Not anymore....

It was a one off, shortly after I had separated from a g/f.

Also forgot to add she was a lesbian, not bi, and therefore nothing happened. (Thank God)

have you seen my sportsbag????

I reckon come Aug 31st I probably will.

I am laying down the challenge of you and I polishing off a bottle of Absinthe.

got a nice umm less than legal bottle in february that taste just wont go away

Do you have "1st Choice" bottleshops up there Nutz? They stock it.

What does the less than legal bottle have in it Dan? Is it stronger than the stuff they sell?

We do have a couple of 1st Choice stores up here... I might have to have a look.. going away for the weekend so I dare say i'll need it :)

I reckon come Aug 31st I probably will.

I am laying down the challenge of you and I polishing off a bottle of Absinthe.

Yeah no worries....but no CUE bar- don't want Jackie catching me out again with the old "wanna screw"...then producing one she pulled from the door of the female toilets....that was after I had already agreed.....VERY EMBARRASSING !

There are a few variations, but this is the go.

Tip about 2 shots into a glass, then put a sugar cube on a spoon on top of the glass, soak it in Absinthe and light it. Once it caramalises and the flame has gone out (very important), tip the sugar into the glass. Then add about a shot of cold water and enjoy.

Pete, we may well end up at Revolver this year.

There are a few variations, but this is the go.

Tip about 2 shots into a glass, then put a sugar cube on a spoon on top of the glass, soak it in Absinthe and light it. Once it caramalises and the flame has gone out (very important), tip the sugar into the glass. Then add about a shot of cold water and enjoy.

Pete, we may well end up at Revolver this year.

why not....I'll bring the glow sticks :drunk:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4