Gary Gurr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched the fight and I can't complain about the result as much as I don't like Mundane. It was a pretty close run thing and you'd have to say Mundine actually took the guy on toe to toe, which is unusual for him, and he did look the aggressor a lot of the time. The only thing I was dirty on was that I thought the ref may have been within his rights to deduct a point for two elbows, or for the repeated bullsh!t of the tape coming off his gloves which kept stopping the fight while he got it retaped. It may have made the difference as one judge only gave it to him by one point.

Put it this way, it certainly wasn't as comprehensive a victory as Mundine was making out it was.

The fight was an excellent one. Very even. Mundane got the cleaner shots, but Geale kept attacking. I knew what the SBW result was going to be. He was simply too big and ahd the endureance against a pub fighter.

As for Mundine hand picking his opponents. Geale had fought 160 amateur fights, won olympic gold and was a currently undefeated world title holder. Mundane had to lose 4kgs for that fight and just won on points.

I think these two could take on the world! and good luck to them

Chip & Chase link said:
If that fat useless turd is knocking out bouncers in Auckland than obviously the security industry in NZ needs a big shake up. What a patsy, and how embarrassment for SBW. I can't believe Dunny Bill even bothered training for that, I was fully expecting him to do the old big brother trick of putting his hand on the tools head as he flailed madly away swinging at air. LOL.

I spent SOO night drinking with Garry mate and can assure you he is anything but a patsy. He's a top bloke who I would not want to **** with.

From what I heard, in this situation he is a patsy.

A Patsy is basically a "Fall Guy"

Have to agree Dan, yeah he might be a top bloke on the piss but blind freddy could see that was a miss match from hell. gary had no chance. Even if it was a pub fight I'd have no doubt SBW would have smashed him.

I'd like to know how many of Gurrs so call street fights that he has won have actually been him king hitting someone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7