Game Thread v St George

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Manly 6 - Dragsters 2

We are going okay and Watmough is killing them in attack. Generally all is solid and we saw out a good double set on our own line.

The dragons are droppng the pill in their own territory and giving us a leg up!!!

So far, so good.

We have dropped the ball twice in attack on their line and once Hicks was put into touch.

Got burnt as they scored a long distance try - Soward to kick and Sione to come on. 6 - all as kick missed. 15 mins to go in the first half.

Manly 12 - Dragons 6 but video ref is ruling on a Dragon try. We are allowing them to keep pace through errors in our own zone. Try given - so level scores if they kick the goal.

26 - 12 Dragons....Manly are a bloody joke !!!
Radio commentators are saying we are just pathetic.

Seriously though Kiwi - WTF are we being dished up with...****e sandwhiches !!!

Hadley just said we were dreadful, hopeless, leaderless and pathetic.

We played farking ****house our attack was weak Orford had a farking crap game again. At this rate we are going to lose our six point lead in no time. And the likes of Parra and the Cowboys are knocking on our back door.

Archer will be stoked

He is normally worse on park every week, but Orford outshone him today

Had to have a chuckle to see Orford ripping into Archer after the match, look in the mirror and start the tirade again champ

Fark, dont think I can watch the game. 0 from 5 in my tips so far.

So Orford played well by the sounds of it!!!!

Unfortunately not Garts. I'm willing to give him more time though....

(Ducks for cover)...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6